Estates & Wines, the Moët Hennessy wine division, is a unique collection of prestigious wineries spread across 5 continents. Our vineyards are located on exceptional sites and are among the best terroirs of their appellation and each of our wineries have broken new ground - by pioneering new or forgotten regions; or through innovative & distinctive winemaking techniques.
The Cloudy Bay team is looking for a strong team player and positive mindset Direct To Consumer (DTC) & Digital Specialist to promote our brand to end consumers and join the Brand Experience team in Blenheim, New Zealand. Reporting to the Brand Experience Manager, the DTC & Digital Specialist will be responsible for operating and developing the Cloudy Bay Wine Club and E-commerce channels as well as participating in the creation of an innovative DTC strategy. In this job you will have to provide exceptional customer experience during and after their visit to the Winery.
Working in our stunning winery in Blenheim, you will be expected to:
- Play a key role developing the DTC strategy and cooperate with the Estate Director, the Brand Experience Manager, Visitor Center Staff, Finance & IT Departments, Logistic, Winemaking & Viticulture teams.
- Propose and implement a yearly DTC and Wine Club plans including promotional activities and offering
- Design membership and custom-made wine offers, create and share inspiring contents with Wine Club members, propose innovative packaging and POSM
- Host visitors and deliver outstanding customer experience, promote Wine Club offers to Consumers and maintain a regular contact with members.
- Maintain a customer/cellar door visitor database for both visitor centers, create strategies to gain new members and generate sales from wine club members.
- Report tasks: inventory and stock, invoice payment in coordination with accounting team, create monthly KPI's for Wine Club
In order to be successful in this position you will have:
- A Master Degree in Business Management, Marketing with ideally a Digital / e-Business Specialization
- A professional experience and know-how in customer service; ideally previous experience in running a loyalty program and direct customer/retail sales; experience with digital & e-Commerce tools
- Prior software experience to perform administrative duties including Wine Direct, Excel, SAP, CRM Database tools, etc.
- Strong team player, excellent communication skills within and outside the organization
- Excellent English skills
Location: Blenheim, Marlborough, New-Zealand
Duration: 24 months (12 months + renewal)
Start date: 1st September 2019 - 1th September 2019