To be a Client Advisor and to serve as an ambassador for the brand. You will work to achieve sales targets and develop client relations whilst delivering an extraordinary and personalised shopping experience to all clients.
- Act as an ambassador for the Brand at all times. Maintain the level of excellence in customer service, providing prompt, courteous and effective service to all customers.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the functional and technical elements of the products along with exceptional selling skills and curated recommendations. Excite and instil passion and pride for the brand.
- Actively drive your product knowledge. Be curious by keeping up to date with industry trends, updating yourself on all product lines and searching out the relevant information on products.
- Meet the Company's high standards for grooming and behaviour always.
Service and Sales
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service every day and aim to exceed customer expectations of Thomas Pink services and products, thereby ensuring high customer satisfaction continuously.
- To educate the Brand to all visitors to the store, explain the history of Thomas Pink to new clients and assist in selecting the right products for them, offering suitable styling advice and a personalised shopping experience.
- Endeavour to build and nurture a relationship with all clients, continuously anticipating and exceeding future desires. Keep your client list aware of upcoming events and any new products.
- Assist the boutique through exceptional customer service and sales while adhering to operating procedures and practices.
- Work to achieve sales targets, drive store business and grow the client base.
- Perform as a team-player and contribute to the overall objectives of the store and Company.
- Assist the Store Manager with stock control and delivery procedures.
- Show flexibility in adapting to any changes required and the needs and priority of the business.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Client-centric mindset
- Strong selling ability
- Excellent communication
- Passion and affinity for the Brand
- Strong customer service skills
- Energetic and dynamic
- Results orientated
- Knowledge and an interest of the menswear and luxury industry desirable
A Fresh Chapter - Pink Shirtmaker.
From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi — the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team. Pink Shirtmaker is an LVMH Maison.