This position will report to the Nordics Marketing Director and will be based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The main responsibility will be to develop and implement the E-retail, CRM & E-commerce strategy in the Nordics:
- Work with Parfums Christian Dior Headquarters on defining the e-Retail Strategy and implement it in the 4 Nordics Countries.
- Work closely with the Commercial & Marketing team to align e-Business activities across all key account partnerships. Acting as the key contact for all our clients on this topic.
- Responsible for the delivery of sales targets through managing execution and analysis of our retailer.com partnerships
- Co-negotiate visibility and build trade plans to drive sales
- Monitor on-going Dior execution on E-commerce & E-retail and secure that all are Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM (Search engine optimization & search engine marketing), marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Oversee the CRM program for each country in the region
- Leverage the power of consumer data for personalized marketing & services
- Handle the monthly reporting to HQ Reporting & Others
- Provide a Nordic Monthly report about, E-Trade activities, CRM and E-commerce
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Work with Dior Headquarters E-Commerce team on Dior.com implementation.
- Maximise recruitment opportunities within the site and externally
- Implement short, medium and long term SEO strategy
From 3 to 5 years of experience in Marketing & E-commerce
Master degree with if possible a Digital / E-Business Specialisation
Commercial Marketeer with high level of Business Orientation
Strong Communication skills
Ability to manage priorities
Results driven, Analytical & Team player
Budget Management experience
Campaign Management tools
CRM Database management
Excellent in English, Danish will be a plus