THE CONTEXT ________
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world.
YOUR IMPACT ___________
The Digital Marketing, CRM and e-Business team is part of Parfums Christian Dior Orient, based in Dubai, and oversees the Digital Media, CRM, e-Retail and e-Commerce strategy at a regional level for 31 countries.
Reporting into the Regional Digital Marketing, CRM & e-Business Manager, the e-Business Executive role requires efficient communication across both the Headquarters teams based in Paris, the regional teams based in Dubai and all the markets (being subsidiaries or agents) to align on implementation and ensure consistency of Brand Image.
YOUR MISSION ____________
As e-Business Executive, your main mission will be to enhance Dior's customers online journey through Dior.com and e-Retail.
Your main assignments will be focused on:
1. Content Management
- Champion the use of the Dior PIM (product information management system) and DAM (digital asset management system) for the Middle-East and African region.
- Prepare the perfect integration of the Middle-East assets (product assortment, translation, specific visuals or videos) and ongoing novelty product launch.
- Support on the day-to-day optimization and customization of website contents on the CMS (eMerchandising, eCommerce pages webmastering).
- Manage the Dior online Catalog, from the forecasts of product & samples and "Art of Gifting" to the online publishing of PDPs, for 10 local ecommerce websites.
- Maximize our visibility online by developing relevant & efficient communication assets along with CRM, PR, Training, or third-party design agency.
2. E-Commerce - Offer and Activation
- Build the ecommerce activation plan working hand in hand with local markets to generate traffic and boost e-commerce direct sales.
- Define and optimize e-shop product and service assortment as well as merchandising to maximize conversion based on data-driven analysis.
- Support in defining Dior.com local USPs ("Art Of Gifting", exclusive products and differentiating services)
- Review and report on performance of each animation, generating insights to build upon the ecommerce direct sales and offer & animation strategy.
- Generate E-commerce sales dashboard (Best sellers, Category performance, Content performance, sales analysis including select KPIs such as average basket, shopping abandonment rate etc...)
- Build 360 retailer communication plan aligned with offline & online activation plan to generate traffic and boost e-retail shop sales.
- Manage the launch of new e-retail shops & animate active e-retail shops across the region (e-merch, CRM, Digital and social media plan).
- Supervise trade plan day-to-day execution and continuous improvement of e-retail (e-catalog, assets & content creation) through a monthly e-retail kit.
- Develop relevant & efficient communication assets to support the e-retail communication plan (newsletters, social media content...)
- Maximize our visibility online by increasing rates and reviews - Enrich our brand space by implementing new tools (Shade Finder, FR Finder. etc)
- E-retail sales monthly report and campaigns follow-up (sales analysis, reporting and competition review)
- Previous experience in a Digital Marketing or E-commerce (direct or indirect) position.
- Strong planning, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment in an autonomous manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and strong business acumen.
- Strong customer focus and understanding of Middle East and Africa purchasing behaviors.
- Proficiency in using a CMS and Google Analytics is a plus.
- International experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English. Arabic/French is a plus.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER ? ___________
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- A competitive package, from compensation, benefits to perks
- Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. Parfums Christian Dior, as part of LVMH, offers a career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.