- Maintain updated E-Retail calendars, sample inventory allocations and E-Retail sales reports on a weekly & monthly basis
- Responsible for working with Guerlain's UK e-retail partners as the day-to-day lead to form tailored calendars and launch plans to ultimately deliver strong sales growth for each retailer. Build a strong relationship with each key contact
- Work closely with the Guerlain Sales team to create a strong e-retail strategy for each account and allocate investment into key launches accordingly. Implement any negotiated e-retail visibility packages.
- Lead proactive follow-ups from retailer meetings and retailer requests, including the appropriate stakeholders and decision makers in the communications; elevate internally as needed.
- Work closely with the Product team, forecast and track sample & GWP programmes/initiatives, partnering with the relevant account manager when necessary to ensure allocations are approved, and shipped according to plan each month
- Drive and deliver e-retail trade plans as part of a full marketing 360 per key launch campaign
- Monitor closely the brand image of Guerlain on e-retail partner websites, carrying out regular e-audits to ensure visuals, copy and assets are up to date and to guidelines
- Maintain the updated launch calendars for e-retail and project manage the timely delivery of all product launches, campaigns, and site merchandising assets to each key account.
- Liaise with external agencies/suppliers for asset production, validating these and working with e-retailers to implement.
- Manage and coordinate updating e-retail content and creative banners following HQ guidelines for all e-retail partners and Guerlain.co
- Prepare Weekly Flash E-retail report, with qualitative feedback & circulate to key stakeholders internally
- Prepare a detailed Monthly E-retail analysis including market trends and insights, as well as brand performance including a detailed MTD & YTD sales & KPIs by category. Ensure delivery of key KPIs at product launch periods as well as core SKUs as identified by the management team.
- Manage the local e-commerce site tracking performance on a daily basis
- Work closely with the Paris team on E-com targets, key business drivers and e-business strategy to optimise e-com growth in the UK
- Work closely with UK product team to forecast all new launch product quantities for e-commerce channel
- Work closely with Paris team on a Homepage merchandising plan that is relevant to UK market as well as optimising key launches according to worldwide marketing calendar
- Work closely with PPC & Google Marketing agencies to ensure Paid Search campaigns are optimised regularly and upweighted for key franchises and axes during peak calendar moments such as Mother's Day, Father's Day, Christmas etc
- Work closely with CRM Manager for a strong email channel communications plan to drive revenue & conversion for key launches as well as UK-specific campaigns
- Maintain daily Site Checks for any bugs, errors, and/or needed optimisations to support sales.
- Prepare Weekly Flash e-Commerce report, with qualitative feedback & circulate to key stakeholders internally
- Prepare a detailed Monthly Guerlain.com/uk analysis including competitor insights, with a detailed MTD & YTD sales & KPIs by category.
- Report and analyse media performance from digital initiatives: traffic, conversion, customer trends to keep improving and tracking digital strategies
- Analyse against key metrics across internal and external reporting tools to make recommendations for continual improvement.
Key Competencies/Technical Skills
- Strong understanding of e-retail processes
- Solid e-retail/e-commerce experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused
- Strong Project Management and prioritisation skills.
- Team player
- Creative flair
- Experience in briefing, design & copy writing
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Photoshop knowledge is a plus
- 3-5 years experience in a management position in e-commerce/e-retail
- Knowledge of the UK Market
- Inherent interest in luxury industry and beauty
- French language a plus
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Drive the e-business strategy for Guerlain in the UK & Ireland
- Act as a digital expert for all categories and build appropriate digital support plans to drive Guerlain's e-business channel in the UK, including Guerlain's e-retail partners and Guerlain.com/up local e-commerce website
- Partner with Paris E-Business team to maintain & drive Guerlain.com/UK both on a day-to-day basis as well as for long-term growth