We are looking for E Business Manager of Parfums Christian Dior Korea.
- Manage and drive the e-commerce site
- Grow the Dior E-commerce business
- Manage Dior image and sales on the KR e commerce site
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, drive and manage the e-commerce platform in the KR market.
- Drive all acquisition and retention strategies, Build online trade plan with HQ and head of deportment
- Responsible for all forecasting and planning, online merchandising, E commerce operations management: responsible for managing and executing the day to day e commerce operations: fulfillment, distribution, customer service, order management, site performance, technical partners- all the above must be done respecting the brand image
- On a daily basis track sales and review orders.
- Work closely with customer services to ensure Dior are providing a first class experience for all customers.
- Build campaigns and manage web calendar, in synchronization with the marketing calendar to increase e-commerce sales on Dior.com
- E-mail campaigns; define frequency, offers, segments, etc
- Search Engine Marketing; increase traffic to Dior.com and ROI
- Grow client base through acquisition campaigns
- Maximize recruitment opportunities within our site
- Identify external acquisition options such as Twitter cards, list rentals etc.
- Guide CRM, media and marketing teams to drive e commerce traffic and sales
- Manage site efficiency providing central office with daily updates of any technical issues.
- Budget management
- Create P.O.S process invoice, partner with finance on P&L
- Manage and update e-retail
- Degree holder in marketing / business / e-commerce or related disciplines
- Background in e-commerce, CRM, digital marketing (e-dm, search, social media)
- Experience of launching a new e-commerce site
- Strong planning and analytical skills (experience of google analytics)
- Have knowledge about online campaign management
- Self-motivated and driven, ability to work independently
- Excellent planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Strong communication skill, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment, work well under pressure and co-ordinate varied tasks and projects
- Previous experience with Retailers is a plus
- Native Korean speaking and fluent spoken and written English