The Accounting Intern will support in all the accounting activities of the Finance Department, ensuring that financial processes and information are accurate and in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Support in ensuring Store and E-commerce revenue recording and reconciliation of the expenditure and revenues;
- Support in updating the Passive Invoice booking and relationship with suppliers;
- Support to the Finance Manager for specific projects and analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics or Industrial Engineering;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Ability to use MS Office (especially Excel)
- A minimum of related experience is preferred;
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- Excellent analytical skills.