Under the supervision of the E-commerce Manager, the employee will be responsible for:
- Supporting the US Ecommerce and Kenzo US team in achieving the business objectives.
- Perform daily updates to the Kenzo.com US and Canada site, including product positioning, product copy, and any other customer facing adjustments.
- Highlight products: creation and optimization of the product information sheets (pictures, description, cross selling, visual merchandising)
- Serve as a second support for all Customer Service needs and operations.
- Propose and develop new ways to present products categories and optimize the website (navigation, layout, new sections) in order to improve the customer experience
- Propose and participate in the launches of e-commerce projects which will increase the transformation rate and the e-commerce sales growth
- Under guidance from E-Commerce Head, perform weekly and monthly sales analyses to identify new opportunities. Benchmark and perform market research to identify customer needs and opportunities
- Partner with FR and US teams to review weekly and monthly stocks analyses to define the best assortment and stock coverage adapted to every product/type/department
- Develop products assortment which will optimize sales on a category, exclusive launches or new product categories
- You have prior experience in a Digital and/or Ecommerce business.
- You have a deep passion for product, market research, and customer insights.
- You are rigorous, dynamic and passionate about all things digital.
- Recognized for your team spirit, you are able to confidently build relationships and work across teams in US and FR.
- You have strong communication and organizational skills.