Within the Digital Europe Team and under the E-commerce and Digital Manager, your main mission will be to run the German e-commerce site (www.benefitcosmetics.com/de), in pairs with the E -commerce Associate France, and oversee the Customer Service for Europe.
In this context, your main missions will be:
- Animate the site to boost sales:
- Implement and monitor the new product launches, support and animate the star categories
- Plan, create and send the weekly newsletters
- Set-up special offer (gift with purchase, sampling, delivery...)
- Set-up exclusive monthly promotions
-Monitor Revenue & traffic daily on Google Analytics
- Ensure the availability and quality of content (visuals, description, keywords)
- E-merchandising recommendations
- Monthly animation plan implementation (newsletters, Homepage, site animation)
-Logistics follow-up (stock & orders management) with the logistics center and team
-Monitor KPI's (Sales, Traffic, conversion rate, average basket ...) and preparation of monthly reporting
-Follow the acquisition strategy:
-Search in collaboration with the agency
-Affiliation in collaboration with the agency
-Social media push/ads in collaboration with the local German team
- Project management: manage the brand's online marketing projects (contests, special operations, partnerships...)
-Manage Customer Service:
- Daily management with our Customer Service agency: returns/complaints related to e-commerce, products, Brow Bars experience
- Management of the cosmetovigilance process with the Customer Service provider and the LVMH teams.
- Alert the associated internal teams / LVMH.
- Benchmarking: ensure a regular benchmark on digital innovations
This position allows you to be in contact with the digital teams in Europe, Germany and the US, as well as the E-retail and Marketing team in Europe.
- Experience and interest in eCommerce, with at least 1 year of work experience in agency or brand.
- Aesthetic and creative sense
- Dynamic, you are proactive and have good relationship skills
- You like working in a team!
- You like working on several projects at the same time, you are curious about the digital environment
- Fluent English and German required. French is a plus.
- Tools: notions of Google Analytics and Photoshop (basic knowledge to adapt newsletter template, text translations, Homepage banners..)