Responsible for the implementation and activation of Dior.com touch points. This role will work directly with the E-Commerce Operations Manager as well as the Dior.com Central team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Dior.com product and content launch Calendar to ensure that there is one consistent customer experience.
- Online Merchandising:
- Monitor onsite updates daily to ensure timely updates.
- Competitive Landscape:
- Provide weekly updates on what competitors' online presence, including on mobile and social media, with specific callouts to innovation and newness.
- Manage competitors' email accounts with specific attention to Dior emails and how other beauty brands are promoted on each account's email.
- Social Media:
- Monitor brand social media accounts to ensure that site product merchandising is aligned with social messaging.
- Identify opportunities to increase Dior social media presence.
- Ratings and Reviews:
- Compile current ratings and reviews.
- Monitor new launches and how marketing initiatives can increase ratings and reviews.
- Panier and SBS Calendars:
- Manage updates to paniers and side by side calendar.
- Sales Management:
- Monitor Dior.com business to achieve fiscal sales goals, tracking weekly sales targets, and implementing best initiatives as needed to meet sales goals.
- Communicate .com marketing calendar changes and updates up and out on a regular basis to necessary cross functional teams.
- Order and track all sample offers for brand site customers ensuring that opportunity is maximized.
- Monitor Google trends and paid search trends.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as necessary during business growth.
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of experience in the beauty/retailer and/or digital/E-Commerce area preferred
- Detail-oriented; able to multi-task, to prioritize, and to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational skills and able to solve problems proactively
- Strong business writing skills
- Working knowledge of retail business acumen and E-Commerce best practices
- Experience with account management, buying office, or department stores strongly preferred
- Able to communicate effectively, collaborate, and influence across groups
- Strong understanding of website metrics, data analysis, and reporting tools
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong and effective business writing skills
- Aptitude for working with Internet tools (i.e. web-based reports, databases, and various multimedia technologies).