The E-Commerce Digital Director will lead the Loro Piana digital marketing and direct e-commerce business strategy, growth, and implementation for the U.S. market. He or she will be able to execute and deliver strong driven results with a clear understanding of brand dynamics in B2C retail luxury.
- Behave as an internal advocate, acting as a key contributor in the definition and the acceleration of Loro Piana's digital journey
- Design and delivery of Loro Piana US e-commerce growth and online performance to meet or exceed top-line revenue goals
- Manage Loro Piana US e-commerce P and L with a clear understanding of key performance indicators ensuring that the business meets revenue and customer-satisfaction goals.
- Lead all e-commerce reporting including eComm customer behavior and eComm purchase data analysis
- Actively cooperate cross-departments to propose omnichannel and CRM actions when and if needed, helping eventually in the deployment and granting alignment with key related functions in the organization
- Work with Marketing, Sales, and Merchandising Teams to ensure cross channel alignment on business results, product, and consumer digital marketing initiatives
- Partner with Merchandising Team to define digital merchandising approach including taxonomy, new product launches, and frequency of merchandising.
- Constant search and evaluation of new tools and innovative solutions that may be available to further optimize the business.
- Manage local digital and eCommerce budget, from definition to day-to-day management, with local marketing and finance departments and global HQ.
- Develop online campaigns based on set KPIs
- Manage creative and non-creative agencies
- Manage Customer Service day-to-day including pick and pack and returns workflows in order to digitalize customer service and workstreams
Skills and Abilities Required:
- In depth understanding of web design and web analytics software
- Ability to work within a dynamic and fast growing environment
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Innovative attitude and ability to manage a team
- Analytical skills and problem solving attitude
- A clear understanding of key digital marketing levers and mix (paid, earned and owned) including but not limited to search, email, affiliates, display and social media
- A clear understanding of profiling and customer management that will lead to proposing specific digital marketing actions to CRM and Marketing teams with the objective of engaging and retaining eCommerce customers and digital prospects
- Fluent in English (Italian is a plus)
Education and Experience Required:
- 6+years of experience in the field
- Demonstrated success in running a global B2C website focused on brand building and sales
- Experience with key industry trends, best practices, and B2C web technologies
- Significant product merchandising experience with a luxury brand B2C website
- Solid experience with site merchandising and site features/functionality that enhances product assortment/presentation
- Strong SEO/SEM and performance marketing experience
- Experience with various e-Commerce platforms is a plus