TAG Heuer: The Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool, free-minded spirit to think ahead. TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset that illustrates the unique culture of TAG Heuer.
The Director of e-Commerce will be responsible for developing and executing the strategy for TAG Heuer North America Market e-Commerce and digital marketing initiatives. They will focus on delivering a multi-year digital growth plan driving conversion online.
The candidate will possess analytic skills, digging deep into data to develop critical objectives, strategies and tactics, and then turning insight into action to drive results.
- Responsible for direct-to-consumer sales via our own website across US and Canada.
- Develop and drive e-Commerce and digital marketing strategy to deliver on ambitious sales targets that are in-line with the overall brand positioning and business strategy.
- Utilize knowledge of establishing and operating an e-Commerce business to identify, recommend, and execute strategies and investment.
- Manage key drivers behind e-Commerce sales, including traffic and conversion, to ensure the team is on track to meet or exceed the plan.
- Leverage site analytics to monitor performance, guide action, and improve ROI.
- Partner with media agency to develop and execute paid media plans (upper and lower funnel).
- Plan and execute all channels of digital marketing including social media, SEO, CRM/new customer acquisition, performance and brand media, and website optimization.
- Strategize and execute third-party e-retail business.
- Communicate to executives and other key stakeholders the strategies driving e-Commerce, a vision and roadmap for future growth, and provides ongoing status updates across initiatives.
- Partner with global headquarters across areas of ecommerce strategy, site experience and paid media guidelines.
- Diligently monitor competitive developments.
- Directly supervise and develop best in class digital team.
- Optimize process and drive new ways of working with a digital first approach.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Expert knowledge of Digital Marketing and e-Commerce strategies that will scale the business quickly and achieve our planned growth trajectory.
- A track record of delivering revenue growth in a brand focused e-Commerce business.
- A subject matter expert with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- e-Commerce performance marketing and merchandising exposure with a strong understanding of key levers and opportunities.
- Excellent communicator and presenter.
- Work cross-functionally with Merchandising, Finance, HQ teams to ensure alignment across ecommerce initiatives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of experience in direct-to-consumer e-Commerce and digital marketing space.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business.
- Passion to drive top-line growth (short and long-term) using web marketing and analytics.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender (including gender identity and expression), pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.