The Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring the 3PL meets Dior's Performance and Operational expectations and will be the primary liaison between Dior and the 3PL. They will work with the 3PL to ensure that customer orders are appropriately prioritized and fulfilled on time and in full daily. They will ensure that inventory receipts from the DC are properly entered in to both the Dior's POS and the 3PL WMS.
This role also facilitates the continuous improvement processes a the 3PL; they ensure that there are regular Key Performance Indicators (KPI) reviews with the 3PL and that the required action plans are created and executed to closure.
Dior is looking for a process oriented leader that thrives in a fast- paced environment, ability to multi-task, and work well under pressure with the vision of process excellence.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee facility and account managers at the 3PL. Closely interfacing with the Couture E-commerce team
- Become Dior's Expert in the 3PL's WMS
- Understand and provide leadership support at the 3PL
- Assess and train facility associates in picking, packing, and the pack/hold process including supervising of receipts and outbound orders
- Conduct dock and pack/hold inspections to ensure shipment accuracy and alignment with Dior SOPs.
- Develop a schedule and priorities for picking goods.
- Manage return process.
- Reconcile information between the 3PL‘s WMS & Dior's POS/EC systems
- Ensure high quality of work and maintain accuracy and integrity of inventory
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of various inventory management systems included but not limited to Dior's POS and Ecommerce platform (Magento).
- Maintain a solid understanding of current inventory levels and ensure that receipts, outbound orders, and product catalog are accurately reflected in brand POS and WMS at all times .
Reporting & Communication:
- Build process for the overall monitoring, alerting, management and escalation of all inventory and order issues.
- Ensure the 3PL is managing their Daily Operations in alignment with Dior's priorities and needs.
- Drives KPI reviews with 3PL and ensures they have appropriate action plans.
- Deliver on KPIs including but not limited to: inventory accuracy, on-time delivery, packaging, etc.
- Drives strategic reviews and analysis with 3PL to understand capacity & financial opportunities and risks.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as necessary during business growth.
- At least Five (5) years of experience in warehousing operations with a sound working knowledge of material handling procedures, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), computer systems, and related functions.
- Strong Comprehensive knowledge of warehouse operation function and inventory.
- Proactive organizing, planning, and multi-tasking skills required.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Products including MS Word and advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Strong management experience, analytical skill, process management, TPM, lean or six sigma experience preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of WMS
- Knowledgeable of a direct to consumer fulfillment operation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
- BA/BS degree with Supply Chain, Engineering; Logistics, Technology, Operations, or related experience, degree in business management preferred.