The goal of this role is to create a strong relationship between the marketing and sales sides of the online channel for MHUK.
The candidate will be responsible for project managing all activations to go live across our e-business partners. This will involve working closely with brand teams, e-business partners, the MHUK sales team and agencies to agree promotional calendars, place A&P spend, create/collate assets and execute campaigns.
The e-Commerce Executive will also be involved in researching and using benchmarking tools in order identify new potential e-commerce partnerships and coordinate tests with identified partners.
UK Market Activations:
- Serve as market expert for branded activations (events, on/off premise activations, new product launches).
- Work closely with the marketing team to execute the agree promotional plan for the year across our direct to consumer business (Clos19) and our other e-business channels. This will include campaign planning, collation of assets, campaign execution and an analytical wrap up.
- Produce reporting detailing the impact of e-commerce activities (product sales + experiences)
- Collaborate with Global team on Paid campaign KPI setting and evaluation.
- Influence UK digital marketing and communication team to create and maintain alignment around key product/campaign pushes.
Advertising & Promotion monitoring:
- Manage the operations and planning of A&P invoicing.
- Recommend A&P optimizations in regard to Paid Social and local activations.
- Set phasing of A&P budget spend.
- Conduct UX testing to recommend optimization for direct to consumer business (Clos19) and our other e-commerce websites.
- Look for potential partnerships with up and coming businesses that can provide online visibility and commercial opportunities
- Run Pilot tests with identified partners to increase sales and conversion for unproven channels
Provide mentorship to one intern. Develop personal leadership goals and work on completion by calendar year end.
- MHUK Sales Teams
- MHUK Brand / Marketing Teams
- Clos 19 Central team
- Moet Hennessy Europe & Maison teams
- Category team
- PR and events
- Customer Services
- Credit control
- Customers: Designated e-Retailers
- Marketing & Point of Sale Agencies
Education: Degree level education
Professional experience & know how:
- Understanding of digital landscape
- Experience of account management, e-commerce management or buying
- End to End project management experience
- Experience of retail direct to consumer websites
- Exposure to premium / luxury brands / Wine & Spirits brands
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience of influencing internal and customer stakeholders
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- High level of Drive, Energy and Passion
- Affinity for luxury brands
- Very well organised
- Strong Communicator and relationship builder
- Highly Numerate
- Independent, creative thinker