- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of Nicholaskirkwood.com and FF marketplace in order to support key commercial business objectives.
- The Ecommerce Coordinator/executive will play a key role in translating ecommerce and merchandising strategies into the online shopping experience.
- They will work with the head of Ecommerce to deliver high impact campaigns and a strong content strategy that will drive sales. Working alongside 3rd party agencies, they will drive decisions that increase online conversion through improving product presentation, navigation, cross merchandising opportunities and closely monitoring shopping behaviour. As well as evolve email programs and support growth of marketing database.
- They will team up with the Buying & Merchandising teams and leverage analysis to optimise product merchandising and new product launches. They will focus on continuous optimization and innovation, establish competitor analysis and data driven learnings, to help drive the ecommerce development roadmap and support the commercial strategy.
- Support Ecommerce Department with day to day tasks and maintenance of the website
Merchandising the website to enhance sales, with responsibility to analyse impact and optimize
Optimising the website customer experience / journey, in collaboration with integrator
Feeding into decisions on content, functionality and layout across the site (e.g. HP, nav...)
- Responsible for leading the coordination & execution of the Ecommerce calendar:
Liaising with all departments to ensure the online activities calendar are delivered
Coordinating seasonal launches, marketing initiatives and Email campaigns
- Manage the overall online brand identity, image, and content delivery across the website:
Coordination with the marketing team and overarching Marketing calendar
Alignment with digital wholesale activities
- Provide ongoing analysis to the Head of Ecommerce and the business, sharing key insights and recommendations which support business objectives and drive performance of marketing channels
VISUAL MERCHANDISING & SITE MANAGEMENT (NK.com + FF marketplace)
- Manage the overall critical path to get product information and photography on to the site on time in collaboration with the Operations coordinator
- Ownership of full products assortment, catalogue build, season launches, content and photoshoots in collaboration with the Operations coordinator, 3rd parties and relevant internal departments
- Monitor inventory:
Ensure availability in advance of planned collection launches, updates, marketing campaigns and promotional activity
Provide regular analysis on products performance to be shared with the Merchandising team & business
- Monitor troubleshoot site bugs and feature builds - Ensure product data accuracy: including images, descriptions, product detail and prices
- Execute a wide range of online marketing initiatives in line with the Ecommerce calendar: including site content optimization, SEO/SEM, paid social media campaigns, and affiliates
Coordinate the Newsletter planning in collaboration with 3rd parties agency process
Evolve email programs and support growth of marketing database
Identify opportunities for lead generation, leveraging the business calendar to balance mass and high-value acquisition.
- Day to day management of 3rd parties Digital agencies including PPC, SEO, Paid Social, and Email
- Internal: Marketing teams, Buying & Merchandising Teams, wholesale team, customer service, logistics & operations
- External: 3rd party agencies, designer, LVMH digital teams
- 2 years of experience in a similar role, within a retail or wholesale fashion environment
- Experience in updating web and mobile content using Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of Google Analytics would be advantageous
- Experience working across various social media platforms
- Strong commercial drive and an analytical grounding
- Excellent organisational and time management skills in order to manage multiple updates, projects and challenges to meet deadlines.
- Must have a desire to join a small team and make an impact as the company works to aggressive growth
- Strong attention to detail.
- A passion for luxury brands and the fashion industry.
- Solid Office package, Excel, Powerpoint and InDesign skills.
- Ability to be self-directed, highly motivated very detailed orientated
- Effective communicator with internal and external partners.