PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- Manage and drive the ecommerce site for Dior Parfums in the UK
- Grow the Dior Ecommerce business
- Manage Dior image and sales on the UK e-commerce site
- Lead, drive and manage the ecommerce platform in the UK market.
- Drive all acquisition and retention strategies. Build online trade plan with Paris head office and Head of Department.
- Responsible for all forecasting and planning, online merchandising, E-commerce operations management: responsible for managing and executing the day to day e-commerce operations: fulfilment, distribution, customer service, order management, site performance, technical partners- All the above must be done respecting the brand image.
- On a daily basis track sales and review orders.
- Work closely with customer services to ensure Dior are providing a first class experience for all customers.
- Build campaigns and manage web calendar, in synchronization with the marketing calendar to increase ecommerce sales on Dior.com
- E-mail campaigns: define frequency, offers, segments, etc.
- Search Engine Marketing: increase traffic to Dior.com and ROI
- Grow client base through acquisition campaigns
- Maximize recruitment opportunities within our site.
- Identify external acquisition options such as Twitter cards, list rentals etc.
- Guide CRM, media and marketing teams to drive e-commerce traffic and sales
- Manage site efficiency providing Central office with daily updates of any technical issues.
- Budget Management
- Create P.O.s process invoices, partner with Finance on P&L.
What you need to have:
- Background in e-commerce, CRM, digital marketing (e-dm, search, SNS)
- Experience of launching a new ecommerce site
- Strong planning and analytical skills (experience of google analytics)
- Previous experience with UK Retailers
- Strong Project Management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Keen eye for detail
What we need to see in you:
- Inherent interest in luxury industry and beauty is essential
- Confident Presenter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- Ability to set up a model with no discount and few promotions
- Customer focused
- Personal affinity and passion for Dior
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines