THE CONTEXT ________
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. Our House is an open and highly-focused collective, a leader that thrives on the creativity of all its stakeholders. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves.
By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent.
To go further, with Dior.
YOUR IMPACT ___________
The Digital Marketing, CRM and e-Business team is part of Parfums Christian Dior Orient, based in Dubai, and oversees the Digital Media, CRM, e-Retail and e-Commerce strategy at a regional level for 31 countries.
Reporting into the Regional Digital Marketing, CRM & e-Business Manager, the e-Commerce Executive role requires efficient communication across both the Headquarters teams based in Paris, the regional teams based in Dubai and all the markets (being subsidiaries or agents) to align on implementation and ensure consistency of online Brand presence.
YOUR MISSION ____________
As e-Commerce Executive, your main mission will be to enhance Dior's customers online journey through Dior.com.
Your main assignments will be focused on:
1. E-Commerce Platform Development
- Acting as the technical authority for the wider team and the products developed.
- Manage daily User experience on the ecommerce website through execution of improvement requests.
- Support in designing back-end technical process and ensure perfect integration and data flows between all systems (CRM, ERP, WHS) working hand in hand with IT department.
- Support the launch of Dior.com on a new platform, in English and Arabic from a traffic and conversion driver perspective (omnichannel approach).
- Strengthen third parties' relationship with headquarters team, IT department and digital players in the region.
2. E-Commerce conversion optimization
- Analyze Ecommerce performance to better understand the audience and online behaviors towards the brand in the region using all analytics at hands.
- Run A/B and MVT tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI.
- Conduct regular audit of the ecommerce site, identify pain points in the online user journey and suggest key functionalities to improve the overall UX.
- Track the commercial performance of company's Ecommerce evaluating best / worst performing references and product categories, bringing insights to support data-driven decisions.
3. E-Commerce traffic acquisition
- Implement tracking, report and analyze contribution of the omnichannel effort from paid, organic and earned channels.
- Monitor always-on paid search campaign (SEM) and optimize CPC, CPM, and overall CPA budgets ensuring excellent ROI as per business objectives.
- Identify and implement Retention cycles (transactional and relational triggers) to increase returning client rate and improve selected conversion metrics (abandoned basket, average basket etc...)
- Previous experience in a Digital Marketing or E-commerce (direct or indirect) position.
- Strong planning, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment in an autonomous manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and strong business acumen.
- Strong customer focus and understanding of Middle East and Africa purchasing behaviors.
- Proficiency in using a CMS and Google Analytics is a plus.
- International experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English. Arabic/French is a plus.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER ? ___________
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- A competitive package, from compensation, benefits to perks
- Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. Parfums Christian Dior, as part of LVMH, offers a career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.