Moet Hennessy UK Ltd is looking for a new E-commerce intern to work with the UK Ecommerce team across sales, marketing, operations, supply chain, customer Experience and the Global Ecommerce Team.
Support the members of the team in delivering the sales targets and business objectives. Evangelize Moet Hennessy's philosophy and transmit enthusiasm, confidence and credibility to your team and industry partners. Raise the profile of the e-commerce team throughout the wider business.
- Understanding and supporting business priorities based on brands and categories
- Keeper of New Product Launch timelines at UK level
- Web Merchandising of the website to improve product visibility and sales
Marketing / customer experience
- Support members of the team in the execution of local experiences
- Creation of experiences: assist in gathering content needed to create experiences on the website
- Generate weekly reports highlighting recommendations for sales growth
- Gather information through market research, competitor analysis and related activities.
- Propose site enhancements including web functionalities, services, new offerings
- Assist in managing stock levels and perform weekly orders
- Liaise with customer service to assist in solving order fulfilment issues
Long Term Projects
- 2 long term projects that involve managing a part of the business as its own P&L, strategy and business within the business
Moët Hennessy is LVMH's wines and spirits arm. Its brand portfolio has a high and very high end focus. MH is global leader in the sector and owns 21 Maisons, of which some are several centuries old. Founded by visionary and dedicated entrepreneurs, they have been passed down from generation to generation. Their descendents developed them and continued to perpetuate the "family spirit" which is so important to our group. Their history has merged with that of their countries of origin and they have become part of their heritage.
At LVMH we share 3 main values:
Creativity and innovation
This combination of creativity and innovation is the foundation of our Houses and figures at the heart of the delicate balance required to continually renew our offer while resolutely looking to the future, always respecting our unique heritage.
At LVMH, we never compromise on quality. Because we embody the world of craftsmanship in its most noble and accomplished form, we pay meticulous attention to detail and to perfection.
Cultivate and Entrepreneurial Spirit
Our entrepreneurial spirit encourages both risk-taking and perseverance. It requires pragmatic thinking and an ability to motivate teams, leading them to achieve ambitious objectives.
MH Europe is a Distribution Company of Moët Hennessy, comprised of distribution companies (in UK, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Turkey, Russia, Poland and Czech Republic), 2 Joint Ventures (MHD France, Ireland) and Agent/Distribution Markets in Central and South Eastern Europe, Portugal and Baltics.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Degree level or current undergraduate
- Fluent in English, second language is a plus
Professional experience & know how
- Previous exposure to professional workplace and luxury goods industry welcome.
- Previous experience in delivering projects autonomously and respecting communicated deadlines
Technical & management skills
- PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Office proficient user
- Ability to engender confidence and demonstrate ability to solve problems proactively
- Personable and competent, with an informed view on wider industry trends
- Project management and efficient time management skills
- Digitally savvy
Personal & Interpersonal Skills
- Business acumen and keen understanding of luxury branding
- Strong interest in Digital and E-commerce
- Able to work autonomously and be a self-starter who takes initiative
- Navigate and work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication, leadership, team building, and people management skills
- Demonstrate resilience and pressure management
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- A sociable and easy going nature