The focus of the Europe E-commerce Manager role is to support the E-commerce business development and to coordinate the omnichannel operations for the European E-commerce zone at Christian Dior Couture. Reporting to the Europe Retail Direction and in close relationship with the HQ E-commerce team.
To reach the ambitious sales target set for the European E-commerce zone and to ensure an outstanding omnichannel customer experience, your main missions will be:
Business forecast and performance follow-up:
- Follow-up financial forecasts that project expectations for the Europe E-business (weekly, monthly, yearly) in alignment with the HQ E-commerce guidelines.
- Maintain visibility on revenue and expenses and striving to exceed the financial targets and increase profitability (P&L follow-up).
- Establish KPIs in order to manage the above and push for improvement in each area of the business: Traffic, AOV, Conversion Rate, Clienteling, Marketing, etc.
- Produce & distribute periodic regional performance report, analysis, actions planned, to HQ E-commerce teams (weekly, monthly).
- Assist the Europe E-Merchandiser & Buyer teams during the buying sessions providing business requirements and insights.
- Align marketing activities and collection launches with HQ E-commerce teams (Merchandising, Performance Marketing, Media) and local Marketing & Retail teams across Europe, providing local activations planning.
- Ensure client development initiatives for online customers together with the Europe Marketing teams by country.
- Provide local business requirements to the HQ E-commerce team for website features and services developments.
- Follow-up the day-to-day operation in close collaboration with the Supply Chain, Retail teams and E-commerce Warehouse, to reduce frictions and to ensure best-in-class omnichannel customer experience, aligned with Dior standards & SLA.
- Ensure post-sales and operational support when it comes to Business decisions linked to customers' orders (fraud management, exceptions, etc.) in collaboration with the Contact Center team.
The ideal E-Commerce Manager has 5+ years' experience of working on digital/e-commerce projects or store management (retail/wholesale) and has a strong commercial acumen and relationship-building skills dealing with senior stakeholders.
Qualifications and Skills Essential:
- Passionate about e-commerce and customer experience
- Digital savvy
- Business oriented / data and result driven
- Constant awareness of overall online and retail performance & KPIs
- Efficient with spreadsheets, manipulating data and reviewing results (mandatory)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous retail / wholesale experience
- English, Native or bilingual proficiency
- French proficiency