About This Opportunity
Guerlain is looking for an E-Commerce Manager.
This role will report to Marketing & Communication Director and be responsible for the strategy and implementation.
- Build sales calendar and ensure monthly revenue targets (sales and OP) are achieved.
- Build online trade plan with Marketing, CRM & Sales Team to ensure a seamless omni channel customer journey.
- Manage and report E-Commerce KPIs => lead the delivery of e-business KPIs, evaluating activity effectively & adjusting future plans using their findings.
- Manage budget continually measuring spend & adjusting plans to ensure the best ROI is being achieved.
- Work closely with HQ team to share learnings, best practices and make sure you receive the appropriate assets to drive your online business.
Grow E-commerce : ensure monthly revenues target are achieved whilst efficiently managing e-merchandizing, drive to site mechanisms (Search, Email campaigns, Media, Social Networks...), promotions in line with the brand premium positioning.
- Constantly update and improve e merchandising focussing on Priority franchises and new launches
- Ensure all E-Commerce marketing levers, including Search Engine Optimization, email marketing, online media are optimised
- Lead the end to end experience ensuring all SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are being hit => optimisation of UX (User eXperience), stock management, fulfilment & customer services.
- Work closely with customer services to ensure Guerlain is providing a first-class experience for all customers.
- Manage and execute the day to day e commerce operations: fulfillment, distribution, order management, site performance, Technical partners, finance.
- Fluent spoken and written both in Japanese and English
- 5+ years' experience in e-business management
- Marketing / Business / E commerce degree
- Premium / luxury sector experience - interest in the beauty category
- Background in e-retail and CRM,
- Excellent relationship building skills, experienced with working with retailer
- Previous experience with retailers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Works well under pressure & to deadlines
It all began with Pierre-François-Pascal Guerlain. A perfumer, chemist, inventor and researcher, the House's founder settled up his first boutique in the heart of Paris in 1828.
Aftre 190 years from the creation, Guerlain is still strives to create perfumes, make-up and skincare products that fulfill their primary functions, but also inspire emotion, surprise and wonder.
In 2017, we opened our new concepted store, la Maison Guerlain which dedicated exclusively to fragrances in France and around the world.
Unique in the world of perfumes, these Guerlain Parfumeur boutiques bring customers an unprecedented experience, offering a range of 110 fragrances, all immediately available. Digital fragrance consultations let visitors find their signature fragrance. There is also a personalization atelier where customers can choose the shape and color of their bottle, engrave it with a special message in any language, and select ribbons, bows and other personal touches. What's more, Guerlain's celebrated "Bee" bottles can be refilled at any time from fragrance fountains, a perfectly elegant combination of luxury and sustainable development.