The E-Business Manager launches and manages NAS e-commerce sites and business objectives to boost brand image and business performance of respective brands in North Asia Region.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, drive and manage the e-commerce channel in North Asia Region.
- Lead all business development planning and operations for respective e-commerce platforms in the North Asia Region.
- Build online marketing and trade plans with Central teams and develop e-campaigns to drive business performance and consumer database.
- Drive customer recruitment and retention strategies and programs to enhance customer's online shopping experience and brand loyalty.
- Manage day-to-day e-commerce operations to achieve sales and marketing KPIs covering: forecasting and planning, on-line merchandising, distribution, customer services and relationship management, system and technology development, preparation of competitor and business reports.
- Budget and P&L management.
- Build strong partnership with e-commerce platforms' stakeholders.
- Build and develop e-commerce organization capability.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 - 7 years' solid background in e-commerce, CRM, digital marketing. Preferable with China market experience.
- Experience of setting up and launching of new e-commerce site.
- Experience with key platforms in the markets.
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Transveral projects management experience.
- Managing visions and e-commerce roadmap is a plus.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Team player and passion for beauty and luxury industry.