PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Drive the e-commerce strategy for Givenchy in the UK
- Partner with HQ E-commerce team to drive givenchybeauty uk both on a day-to-day basis as well as for long-term growth
- Manage the local e-commerce site, tracking performance on a daily basis
- Update the site, including visual, merchandising, pages. Maintain daily site checks for any bugs, errors, and/or needed optimisations to support sales.
- Responsible for setting targets and achieving them
- Responsible for the all-year-long ecommerce activation calendar: key launches, KCPs, local development in partnership with the category product managers.
- Work closely with the product managers to forecast all new launch product quantities for e-commerce channel.
- Work closely with the digital and CRM Manager for a strong email channel communications plan to drive revenue & conversion
- Media management: build, plan and implement the most efficient strategy to drive traffic, conversion and revenue on the ecommerce site, according to the given budget. Drive the execution of the strategy with both Labelium and Mediacom to ensure smooth collaboration and therefore optimised results
- Manage and optimise all Search territories: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Advertising (SEA). Conduct a benchmark best practices regarding Search in U.K.
- In collaboration with the agency, define a strategy for Search Engine Advertising (SEA) to determine the most relevant budget allocation based on Branded/ Generic/Shopping approaches, and between awareness and conversion, taking into account the main KPIs, the ROI and the volume of acquisition.
- Identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI and maximum acquisition volume on campaigns in collaboration with our partner agency and headquarters.
- Work on KPIs shared with headquarters.
- Prepare Weekly e-commerce Flash memo, tracking sales vs target / key priorities & adding qualitative feedback
- Prepare a detailed Monthly givenchybeauty uk analysis including competitor insights, with a detailed MTD & YTD sales & KPIs by category.
- Report and analyse media performance from digital initiatives: traffic, conversion, customer trends to keep improving and tracking digital strategies
- Strong e-commerce experience and understanding of e-commerce management
- Solid skills in the deployment of SEM campaigns (CPC, CPA, CPL ...) and experience in SEO developments
- Ability to analyse large volumes of data and communicate these results to non-experts
- Strong project management ability: rigor, management of priorities, strength of proposal, timelines, definition of clear objectives, delivering key insights on analytical questions in a timely manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Excel and PowerPoint required
- Must be highly organised and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with un-prompted follow-through
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's Degree preferred