PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Drive the e-commerce strategy for Givenchy in the UK
- Partner with HQ E-commerce team to drive givenchybeauty uk both on a day-to-day basis as well as for long-term growth
- Manage the local e-commerce site, tracking performance on a daily basis
- Update the site, including visual, merchandising, pages. Maintain daily site checks for any bugs, errors, and/or needed optimisations to support sales.
- Responsible for setting targets and achieving them
- Responsible for the all-year-long ecommerce activation calendar: key launches, KCPs, local development in partnership with the category product managers.
- Work closely with the product managers to forecast all new launch product quantities for e-commerce channel.
- Work closely with the digital and CRM Manager for a strong email channel communications plan to drive revenue & conversion
- Media management: build, plan and implement the most efficient strategy to drive traffic, conversion and revenue on the ecommerce site, according to the given budget. Drive the execution of the strategy with both Labelium and Mediacom to ensure smooth collaboration and therefore optimised results
- Prepare Weekly e-commerce Flash memo, tracking sales vs target / key priorities & adding qualitative feedback
- Prepare a detailed Monthly givenchybeauty uk analysis including competitor insights, with a detailed MTD & YTD sales & KPIs by category.
- Report and analyse media performance from digital initiatives: traffic, conversion, customer trends to keep improving and tracking digital strategies
Key Competencies/Technical Skills
· Strong understanding of e-commerce management
· Solid e-retail/e-commerce experience
· Customer focused
· Strong Project Management and prioritisation skills.
· Team player
· Experiences e-commerce manager with a self-starter mindset 3-5 years experience in a management position in e-commerce/e-retail
· Inherent interest in luxury industry and beauty (experience in this field is not mandatory)