We are looking for an E-Commerce On-Site Optimization Senior Expert to join our e-commerce team in Paris 8ème. You will be responsible for identifying e-commerce optimization opportunities, prioritizing the A/B/N testing roadmap and deploying the tests among the 70+ Maisons of the group.
You want to boost ecommerce revenue for Luxury Maisons around the world? You like understanding how users behave? You also want to test and prove everything?
You will be part of the Group Digital Team, under the responsibility of the E-Commerce Optimization Manager. We will be in charge of managing & deploying strategies for on-site conversion rate optimization purposes within our in-house agency for the Maisons, providing an end to end service from data analysis, A/B tests recommendations & roadmap, mockup design, technical developments to A/B tests results analysis.
- Using a data-driven approach to identify the highest possible areas of impact across the customer's journey.
- Develop actionable insights & recommendations and present to key stakeholders including senior executives, and ensure learnings are properly documented.
Website Optimization management
- Primary lead for Site Optimization Project Management of Roadmap Prioritization & deployment (AB Testing & Personalization), working with the each Sector Analytics Manager and with the Personalization team.
- Conception, design and execution of A/B Tests to optimize the online experience and relevant conversion rates along the funnel.
- Manage prioritization and backlog of testing ideas.
- Relationship owner with third party vendors.
- You are in constant exchange with our international and national channel experts to closely coordinate campaign strategies and monitor performance on all conversion rate metric.
- Work closely with all internal stakeholders / teams across the Marketing organization (Corporate & Property) to set optimization targets and provide frequent status / reporting on progress.
- Recommend based off results of tests which should be put into production, and partner with site analytics team to understand total impact of permanent change (ROI).
- Perform test analysis with analytical and statistical rigor, and deep-dive to understand not just "what" happened but "why".
- Influence stakeholders and ensure recommendations are followed through execution of personalization strategy or implementation of "winners" tests.
Evangelize a test & learn mindset across the Maisons
- Promote the continuous optimization and test & learn mindset among the Maisons.
- Evangelize & Upskill Maisons on key concepts around Website Optimization & A/B Testing and share best practices.
- Build a strong community around Optimization within the Maisons of the Group.
- Organize workshops and deep dive.
You will manage a team of UX and CRO Consultants
Qualifications & Skills required
Ideally business degree with computer science component (such as double degree), or minimum Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience and minimum 2-3 years working with A/B/N testing, UX and conversion rate optimization preferably in a retail e-commerce environment.
- Experience with A/B/N Testing & Personalization Tools (Optimizely, AB Tasty, Dynamic Yields, Sitespect etc).
- Very good command of English written and orally.
- Excellent project management skills to guide a project from concept to final delivery
- Leadership skills - ability to focus LVMH Maisons on goals and objectives.
- Analyticals Skills - be able to evaluate data from several sources and summarize in reporting. Use of Google Analytics is a requirement.
- Team Management skills.