The Ecommerce Operations Manager will manage the day-to-day business operations of Fendi.com. The Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring the third-party warehouse meets Fendi's Performance and Operational expectations and will be the primary liaison between Fendi and the 3rd party warehouse to ensure that customer orders are appropriately prioritized and fulfilled on time and in full daily.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize site analytics to understand overall health of the site and lead changes as appropriate to meet site KPIs.
- Develop, document and implement new processes to improve efficiency of site management.
- Keep current with emerging web technologies and site experiences thorough relevant benchmarking, blogs and events.
- Partner with IT and external vendors to ensure strong site performance and uptime.
- Partner with logistics to consistently meet delivery expectations. Monitor shipping, returns and troubleshoot issues. Frequent visits to distribution center for continuous improvements.
- Comprehensively research and assess potential digital fraud cases/suspicious activity.
- Own relationship with 3rd party Customer Service team. Train and monitor the team on brand, product knowledge and new processes in partnership with the training and merchandising teams. Actively drive a manage evolution of customer based on the evolution of business.
- Regularly analyze sales, stock & conversion KPIs for FarFetch (US/Canada/Brazil), all wholesale and 3rd party websites. Analyze performance KPIs for Customer Care and FLI.
- Primary driver of replenishment conversations for Fendi.com and 3rd party websites.
- Insure 3rd party sites have correct SKUs exposed based on inventory availability and global strategy.
- Work with digital communications on the supporting 3rd party websites.
- Responsible for day to day site analysis, defining merchandising strategy, supporting in the resolution of all issues related to FarFetch operations.
- Participate in monthly merchandising meetings for all categories.
- Create and run reporting for eCommerce related KPIs, metrics and operations. Strong knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Build E-commerce Operations manual covering customer care, warehouse operations and site management and insure the manual is regularly updated with changes.
- Evaluate operational requirements for new business ventures in partnership with ECM Director. Support the development of the gap analysis for new site development.
- The ability to lead multiple projects, work with many stakeholders and manage development of new, relevant technology when required.
- Bachelor's degree in business with Supply Chain, Logistics, Technology, Operations, or related experience preferred.
- 5-7 years of retail ecommerce experience.
- Strong Comprehensive knowledge of warehouse operation function and inventory.
- Strong management experience, analytical skill, process management.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and implement projects.
- Knowledgeable of a direct to consumer fulfillment operation.
- In depth knowledge of web platforms and technology.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and proven ability to achieve KPIs.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Proactive organizing, planning, and multi-tasking skills required.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Products including MS Word and advanced proficiency in Excel.