Lead, manage and execute best in class eCommerce initiatives to drive sales and provide a market competitive customer experience. Manage Dior image through effective Demand Planning, excellence in Customer Service and by providing the best possible eCommerce experience for our customers. This candidate will work with cross-functional partners in developing and executing a clear road map that aligns with business priorities. This position requires budget management experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor advancements in eCommerce and digital space, as well as competitive landscape, for opportunities and new ideas to improve our customer's digital experience.
- Set up initiatives to drive engaging customer experience for both site and retention
- Clearly define user stories, business requirements, and detailed acceptance criteria to drive QA and regression testing.
- Gather data and requests from various sources (site analytics, customers, internal global and market teams, competitive space) and crystallize into concrete insights, opportunities, and road map enhancements.
- Work closely with Analytics on A/B site testing results, pre/post analyses of site KPIs and goals, as well as recommend clear next steps.
- Lead eCommerce vendor relationships that impact the end user trust and relationship with the brand and site engagement
- Test all functionality in pre-production and production to ensure seamless customer experience.
- Manage and liaise with IT to ensure all project requests are entered into JIRA and drive progress & resolution.
- Act as direct point of contact for Sales Administration and Marketing for Dior.com forecasting.
- Work with Central team, Sales Administration, and internal IT support to launch/publish all new products to the website, maximizing content opportunity.
- Test/QA all new product pages and content.
- Communicate new launches to Customer Service.
- Manage and track sell-through levels.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Lead product forecasting by partnering with Sales Administration and marketing to supply the site with accurate units to meet customer demand.
- Manage accuracy of stock delivery on all new product launches to ensure that the brand is receiving product on time to meet launch deadlines.
- Monitor stock levels of new product launches and evergreen stock to ensure that Dior.com secures adequate allocations for customer needs.
- Forecast annual samples for Dior.com, ensuring that compelling offers are provided to customers.
- Report on sales numbers and recap product mix positions on a weekly basis.
- Collate all information and update monthly Management reports.
- Conduct ad hoc reporting on business, stock and customer service metrics.
- Liaise with cross-functional partners on detailed GA reporting including all site metrics and conversion data.
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of eCommerce operations experience in the beauty industry, specifically on being a North America local affiliate market working with HQ teams abroad
- Must have the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with members of the Global team and cross-functional teams.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with un-prompted follow-through
- Background within luxury preferred. Agency experience required.
- Must have the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships & effective working process with members of the Global team and cross-functional teams.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with un-prompted follow-through.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Previous management experience required