E-commerce UX & CRO Specialist
To increase the conversion rate of our website and improve the efficiency of key landing pages, we are looking for a E-commerce User Experience & Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist within the E-commerce & Omnichannel Department in Rome.
- Taking a lead role in devising techniques to improve conversions across all brand websites, managing and optimizing landing pages and CTAs
- Continuously testing, measuring, and improving the performance of landing pages and CTAs, increasing conversion rates across platforms and driving core business KPIs.
- Collaborating with audience growth colleagues to optimize the conversion path
- Devise functional specification for tests for implementation by designers and developers, setting webmaster tasks for completion by colleagues and signing off revisions in line with the specification
- Assist CRM team in discovering user segments that would benefit from personalized experiences and work with the omnichannel and digital teams to design and deliver unique and engaging customer journeys based on winning test results.
- Design and maintain ongoing reports that highlight key performance indicators, user engagement metrics, and micro conversions to track change over time.
- Perform periodic audits of web analytics implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate and complete tracking is in place.
- Continuously research the latest user experience best practices and evolving e-commerce trends while constantly analyzing other e-commerce platforms to maintain a ‘cutting edge' strategy.
- 2+ years in a conversion rate optimization job
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with conversion optimization software (CrazyEgg, Google Optimize, or similar platforms)
- Familiarity with the CRO toolkit (Google Analytics, heat/click maps, surveys, user testing, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Copywriting skills are a plus
- Creative and dynamic
- Business knowledge
- Excellence driven
- Costumer oriented
- Operational efficiency
- Problem solving