POSITION: E-KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: HEAD OF SALES
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Manage e-tailers and retailer e-business for Givenchy under the supervision of the Head of Sales, developing partnerships, building and delivering joint plan to increase e-market share and profit, and enhance Givenchy's brand image
- To grow Givenchy e-business respecting at all times the image and priorities of the Brand
- Develop a 3-year vision and strategy for Givenchy e-business. Review progress annually to ensure delivery is on track, and recommend changes as appropriate.
- Support the vision with a strong e-business knowledge
- Recommend annual budgets and e-plans to meet the objectives of the 3-year strategy. Negotiate commercial terms and e-retail tactics to support annual budgets.
- Manage the implementation of E-Retail strategy according to plan and recommend on-going optimisations of brand user experience and product merchandising
TRADING & E-MERCHANDISING
- Compile and monitor trading results (retail, gross sales, net sales) on a weekly and monthly basis to ensure performance is on track. Prepare monthly retailer sales recap report as well as detailed MTD & YTD sales & KPIs by category.
- Drive the E-Retail trade plan to deliver strong sales growth.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the E-Retailers and their digital teams.
- Analyse results and discuss performance monthly with the retailer e-business team.
- Present each journey to retailer e-business contact to secure appropriate sell-thru for new launches
- Develop and deliver proposals to enhance performance ‘in flight', negotiating additional support as needed. Work with other functions to ensure all retail opportunities are maximised.
- Check the sites daily for any bugs, errors, and/or needed optimisations to support sales. Weekly Routine audits for best in class competitive examples within retailer environment.
- Weekly Routine audits and QA for Brand Experience optimisations on desktop, mobile, and mobile app, navigation exposure and brand rooms.
- Drive the enhancement of the P&L for e-tailers, in line with the 3-year strategy. Review spend against budget on a quarterly basis, addressing over/under-spends as appropriate to achieve targets.
- Optimise stocks and assortment, flagging issues with the Head of Sales for e-tailers. Work with e-tailers to resolve out-of-stock issues as quickly as possible. Authorise RGAs as required, and ensure RGA log is accurate and up to date.
- Lead key projects/initiatives to drive e-business performance, coordinating activity across retailers and functions as required.
- Lead, with the Digital and E-business Manager, e-business Knowledge in the Head Office Team
- Establish key relationships with all e-retailers' headquarters and e-retail teams
- Set up and drive cross-functional interaction between retailer and Givenchy team.
- Build a peer network across other LVMH brands.
POSITION WITHIN THE ORGANISATION
Reports To: Head of Sales
- Head of Sales
- Marketing & Merchandising Department
- Finance Department
- Customer service
- Digital & E-retail Corporate Team
- Worldwide E-retail Director
- Global E-retail Director
- Designated e-Retailers' team
- Media Agency
Key Leadership / Managerial skills:
- Team player
- Driven and with ability to drive direct reports and other team members around them
- Customer and relationship focused
- Ability to be both proactive and reactive
- Ability to influence and manage stakeholders
Job Specific Skills
- Digital & E-business
- Strong analytical mindset
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative and innovative
- Able to work under pressure
- Previous solid experience in E-Retail and digital (preferable in the Beauty Industry)
- Personal affinity with Brands and products
- Graduate level education