Clos19 is the first dedicated luxury champagne, wines and spirits lifestyle shopping platform of its kind, an online retail brand offering not only products, but also exceptional services and experiences from LVMH's Wines & Spirits Maisons.
With an expanding domestic and global market, and revenues increasing month on month, critical strategic change is on the agenda, in order for us to achieve the objective of dominating our sector as a truly successful force in online retail. As such, we are seeking a E-Merchandiser intern to support global sales and profit through strategic analysis, effective products management and strategic output on CLOS19.COM, ultimately ensuring that we make every glass our clients share memorable.
This role is to give support to the global Assortment & Merchandising Manager in order to maximise business opportunities through potentiating merchandising management and in coordination with local markets.
- Own and maintain the Global Assortment file and ensure it is up-to-date with all current and upcoming product launches
- Prepare new product launches and follow-up on the product life cycle including assets production done on time, pricing, categorization and technical implementation with the webmaster in order to ensure new products are launched on time
- Assist markets with new product launches: ensure inventory is ready and all other aspects of new products are ready in the back office tools with help of webmaster and local market teams
- Own, maintain and nurture the Global trading activation calendar, ensuring that all commercial activities are captured and regularly updated in order to reflect commercial priorities, global, local and by Maisons
- Newsletter: Responsible for product input/suggestions for the newsletter in collaboration with markets to ensure stock levels for selected products. Update trading calendar/Clos19 Master Calendar with newsletter data (trading side) and review links
- In charge of regularly reviewing and implementing the Global Merchandising strategy with each market and set up monthly meetings to review and analyse KPIs, and share best practices amongst markets
- Ensure merchandising is locally updated by markets for new product launches and match the global guidelines
- Responsible for updating the homepage weekly product focus in line with the marketing calendar
- Support markets needs for all products and merchandising related topics (e.g products to be added / removed, event planner products changes etc...)
- Day-to-day site monitoring: raise OOS with markets, flag missing content to webmaster, manage expert services and regularly review badges to ensure the site is up-to-date and products are being displayed in a relevant manner
- Provide analysis of merchandising effects onsite - effective upsell + cross-sell, analysis of merchandising effects on sales results to create a data-based merchandising strategy
- Benchmarks on competition in order to identify the e-merchandising best practices
- Review and present analysis of all promotional activities (e.g quarterly commercial windows, free shipping periods etc...) in collaboration with BI Manager
- In charge of the monthly competitors' pricing tracker. Identify discrepancies vs Clos19 for each market and provide regular insights to ensure that Clos19 remains competitive
- Suggest tactical actions to ensure department hits budget: compile list of best sellers' products, identify slow-movers and provide recommendations to sell through. Monitor seasonal products to ensure sell-through and website always up-to-date
Regularly monitor Maisons/brands' websites to ensure links to Clos19 are accurate (especially for new product launches) and analyse with BI Manager performance of re-directions