We are seeking an E-Merchandiser intern to support the global Assortment & Merchandising Manager in order to maximise business opportunities, global sales and profit through strategic analysis and effective products management on CLOS19.COM.
Starting date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
- Own and maintain the Global Assortment file and ensure it is up-to-date with all current and upcoming product launches
- Prepare new product launches and follow-up on the product life cycle including assets production done on time, pricing, categorization and technical implementation
- Assist markets with new product launches
- Own, maintain and nurture the Global trading activation calendar, ensuring that all commercial activities are captured and regularly updated
- Newsletter: Responsible for product input/suggestions for the newsletter
- In charge of regularly reviewing and implementing the Global Merchandising strategy with each market and set up monthly meetings to review and analyse KPIs, and share best practices
- Ensure merchandising is locally updated by markets for new product launches and match the global guidelines
- Responsible for updating the homepage weekly product focus in line with the marketing calenda
- Day-to-day site monitoring
- Provide analysis of merchandising effects onsite - effective upsell + cross-sell, analysis of merchandising effects on sales results to create a data-based merchandising strategy
- Benchmarks on competition in order to identify the e-merchandising best practices
- Review and present analysis of all promotional activities
- In charge of the monthly competitors' pricing tracker
- Suggest tactical actions to ensure department hits budget
Studies: General Business studies.
Experience: at least 6 months of experience in digital and/or e-commerce, preferably from product retail's companies or pure players.
- Languages: English speaking. Other languages are a plus (French, German will be appreciated)
- High level in excel / Microsoft tools
- Experience with Hybris or any other Ecommerce back office tools (e.g. Demandware) is a plus
- Team worker
- Very strong attention to detail and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment are a must.
- Solution and results driven
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to provide insights based on data.
- Learning agility
- Project Management skills
- Commercial awareness
- Genuine interest in retail and product
- Affinity to luxury is a plus
At Clos19 (www.clos19.com) you will discover everything you need to know - from the essentials to the exceptional. How to choose the perfect bottle for a cocktail party, a dinner or a gift. How to master the magic of mixology. How to sniff out the subtleties of the finest champagnes, wines and spirits. And how to tell the stories and secrets behind the labels. Learn about the vineyards where it all began, meet the cellar masters and peek into the remarkable lives lived on the terroirs of Clos19. You're in the right place to experience the Art of Hosting and the Art of Gifting.