Clos19 is the first dedicated luxury champagne, wines and spirits lifestyle shopping platform.
We are seeking a E-Merchandiser intern to support global sales and profit through strategic analysis, effective products management and strategic output on CLOS19.COM.
This role is to give support to the global Assortment & Merchandising Manager in order to maximise business opportunities and in coordination with local markets.
- Own and maintain the Global Assortment file and ensure it is up-to-date with all current and upcoming product launches
- Prepare new product launches and follow-up on the product life cycle including assets production done on time, pricing, categorization and technical implementation
- Assist markets with new product launches
- Own, maintain and nurture the Global trading activation calendar, ensuring that all commercial activities are captured and regularly updated
- Newsletter: Responsible for product input/suggestions for the newsletter
- In charge of regularly reviewing and implementing the Global Merchandising strategy with each market and set up monthly meetings to review and analyse KPIs, and share best practices
- Ensure merchandising is locally updated by markets for new product launches and match the global guidelines
- Responsible for updating the homepage weekly product focus in line with the marketing calenda
- Day-to-day site monitoring
- Provide analysis of merchandising effects onsite - effective upsell + cross-sell, analysis of merchandising effects on sales results to create a data-based merchandising strategy
- Benchmarks on competition in order to identify the e-merchandising best practices
- Review and present analysis of all promotional activities
- In charge of the monthly competitors' pricing tracker
- Suggest tactical actions to ensure department hits budget
Studies: General Business studies.
Experience: at least 6 months of experience in digital and/or e-commerce, preferably from product retail's companies or pure players.
- Languages: English speaking. Other languages are a plus (French, German will be appreciated)
- High level in excel / Microsoft tools
- Experience with Hybris or any other Ecommerce back office tools (e.g. Demandware) is a plus
- Team worker
- Very strong attention to detail and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment are a must.
- Solution and results driven
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to provide insights based on data.
- Learning agility
- Project Management skills
- Commercial awareness
- Genuine interest in retail and product
- Affinity to luxury is a plus