It's a very exciting time to join LOEWE as we go through a rapid period of growth. You will Lead the e-commerce and omnichannel performance of the Japanese market in order to increase Small Leather Goods category sales.
Job Responsibilities not limited to:
- Increase e-shop sales by defining the best way to present the products and by enabling product publication in the right context, at the right time and with the right levels of stock.
- Maintain the commercial calendar and adapt the content on the website accordingly.
- Define the product merchandising on the website.
- Analyze sales activity and track main Google Analytics KPIs.
- Define the briefs and supervise the product shootings for e-commerce.
- Supervise Japanese translations.
- Manage local logistics and CSC issues that are escalated to home office.
- Suggest and test new functionalities for the Japanese market.
- Support the performance team in specific Japanese campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Merchandising or similar.
- Analytical skills and a team player.
- Fluent in Japanese and English; Spanish would be considered as a plus.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in digital with proven track record in managing multiple sets of content to move consumers through the purchase journey.
- Knowledge in Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a plus.
- Passionate about Fashion, Art, and Culture with a creative and strong aesthetics view for presenting our collections.
- Sales driven and results-oriented.