Christian Dior said he didn't only want to make women more beautiful but also happier.
Become part of our success story as
E-Retail Coordinator Intern (m/f/d)
for 6 months, 100% based in Zurich
Your passion - your job:
The E-Retail Coordinator will support the Dior Digital Manager on managing and growing the brand's online presence on retail sites, contributing to the development of Parfums Christian Dior's market share, brand image as well as seamless customer experience online and offline for the Swiss market.
- Support the management of all product page content for key commercial lines incl. translation, production & retailer negotiations
- Coordinate catalogue updates and novelty integration for all E-Retailers (pack shots, product descriptions, content etc.)
- Monitor and update online visual merchandising
- Support in the development and production of E-Trade Formats (E-Newsletter, Banners, Landing Pages etc.)
- Monitor Dior and the online visibility of competitors' brands
- Support the launch of new E-platforms
Trade Marketing 20%
- Operational support for trade activities like the creation of promotion books, small POS material and visual layout development for promotions
- Support the creation of marketing tools for key launches
- Coordinate the creation of all internal communication tools (presentations, mailings etc.)
Your qualification - your profile:
- University Degree in business administration, marketing or communication
- At least one year of relevant experience in Online Marketing/E-Business, ideally for a luxury brand
- German native speaker with good French and English language skills, Italian is a plus
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign) and the entire MS Office package
- Strong interest and up-to-date know-how of Digital Marketing trends. SEM skills are of advantage.
- Proactive team player who can also work independently
- Hands-on mind-set and passion for the luxury world
- Creative and an eye for details
- Good analytical skills paired with first experiences in project management
Just give it a try and join our team!
We are looking forward to receiving your full application with cover letter, CV and references.
HR contact: Elena Seitz