MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Fresh North America digital team supports all digital properties for the region - both owned and via our trade partners. We are looking to add a highly motivated and enthusiastic coordinator to the team to support e-retail, specifically Sephora, Nordstrom, Blue Mercury and Neiman Marcus. The coordinator will support the E-Retail Manager and Sr. Director to develop channel-specific E-Commerce initiatives designed to complement brand strategy, increase brand awareness and visibility, and drive sales with all North America e-retail partners. Scope includes but is not limited to product pages, paid media, email, brand boutique, promo, assortment, social media, & mobile.
- Support Manager with new launches and ongoing maintenance of all product pages across e-retailers and continually monitor/alert retailers on outdated information (e.g. discontinued products, price, etc.). Ensure all new product pages are launched on time and with the correct assets.
- Track all placements received across the digital eco-system for all e-retailers; assist in creating monthly reporting to share with the NA team.
- Support the paid media campaigns along with the E-Retail Manger; help route assets through the creative process; ensure agency has up-to-date material; assist in compiling weekly reports to share with NA team.
- Assist in the day-to-day execution of all North America e-retail campaigns; helping to manage external vendors and internal teams to proactively keep ahead on timelines, deliverables and communications to ensure on-time and high quality
- Contribute and support ideation of engagement concepts, closely aligned to launch objectives and channel-specific objectives.
- Write up meeting notes after each team status and distribute to team with action steps.
- Collaborate with key cross-functional partners to enhance content and strategy: Marketing, Creative, E-commerce, Sales, Events, Education, Social Media, PR.
- Create weekly key competitor deck, share with NA digital team in team status & distribute to cross functional teams.
- Bachelors degree
- 1-2 years online marketing and/or e-commerce experience
- Pro-active problem-solving abilities, team player; self-starter attitude
- Strong communication, organizational and follow up skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in beauty a plus
Based in our New York City Office