POSITION: E-RETAIL & CRM EXECUTIVE (12 MONTHS FTC)
REPORTS TO: E-Business & Corporate Sales Manager
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Assist the E-Business & Corporate Sales Manager on implementing the e-retail strategy, responsible for implementation of CRM strategy and supporting with Corporate Sales
- Coordinate product launches across all e-retailers to drive sales and maximise opportunities.
- In charge of all the digital and e-retailer related sampling campaigns, managing stock and deliveries in collaboration with the Marketing Assistant.
- Monitor visibility on e-retailer platforms, both for Acqua di Parma and competitors, reporting back to the business and highlighting key opportunities.
- Recommend and coordinate digital/social events to support launches and key commercial events in partnership with retailer activities.
- Manage and update e-trade plan and all related trackers.
- Ensure that e-retail websites are always up to date, with the correct content, creative banners, assets and copy to comply with Acqua di Parma brand guidelines.
- Daily, weekly and monthly screening of competitors activations, including digital activities.
- Liaise with external agencies/suppliers for assets production, validating these and working with e-retailers to implement.
- Support the Marketing Manager on all CRM related topics.
- Responsible for implementation of the CRM strategy and production of reports.
- Brief and manage external agency to deliver weekly newsletters.
- Support stores with local events through email campaigns, where necessary.
- Input of customer data in CRM database, support with Infoware roll-out and conduct regular database analysis.
- Monitor trends and best practices in CRM to recommend new opportunities.
- Assist with account creation, management of orders and customers
- Canvassing and market research
- A strong analytical and highly organized individual with a genuine affinity for the brand and the luxury industry
- Understanding of the UK consumer and market
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Keen eye for detail and excellent proof-reading skills
- Strong Excel and analytical skills, and ability to build reports from scratch
- Fluent in English, preferably native speaker
- Graduate level (degree in any field)
- Previous experience in e-retail/digital or CRM