What responsibilities will you have?
The eRetail Business Unit at Moet Hennessy Europe (London HQ) is looking for a dynamic and diligent analyst to process and interpret the Data collected from eRetail sources into concrete Business actions. The Analyst will provide the eRetail Business Unit and the Sales & Marketing teams with KPI performance reporting, insights, learnings and research results to nurture and drive pragmatic decisions.
The candidate should have outstanding analytical skills to interpret business needs and translate them into operational insight, strong data management and data analysis skills and excellent communication skills to drive daily contact with business stakeholders.
This role will work alongside the more senior Data Analyst to support them in the processing and automisation of data, as well as developing their own data insight projects.
- Develop and support reporting processes, particularly monthly and quarterly eRetail Business Unit performance analysis - traffic data, eRetail Survey data, sales performance, market share, IWSR
- Support the markets to maximise efficiency in their monthly business analysis and reporting
- Support the more senior eRetail Data Analyst in maintaining and automating datasets
- Provide the amazon Account Managers with their weekly and monthly trading analysis
- Support the markets to provide analysis for client business reviews
- Analyse activation data to create benchmarks and performance insight
- Study and scrape websites to understand pricing trends and on-site visibility
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations for use by the markets and the central Business Unit
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- 2-3 years working experience as a data analyst, preferably in the w&s or FMCG industry
- Highly numerate
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Solid knowledge and proven working experience of Excel, Data Visualisation tools such as QlikSense/PowerBi/Looker/Tableau, SQL, ERP systems (SAP SD)
- Knowledge of programming such as VBA, R or Python is a plus
- Experience with data analysis related to eBusiness / online shopping / eRetail
- Problem-solving skills and creative approach to problems
- Fluent English plus ideally one or other of French or German