The CRM & Digital Marketing manager is in charge of leading the Digital team and developing the strategy for growing the CRM & E-Business ensuring it is perfectly in line with central guidelines. The manager will manage all online activity (communications & e-retail) and will be in charge of developing and implementing tools to optimize CRM. Objectives include (but are not limited to) improving brand awareness and customer loyalty as well as sales in the region. Coordination and support to internal and external stakeholders is key. Up to 30-40% international business travel expected.
- Coach and Develop the e-business team, strategy and business in LATAM, supervising 8+ e-retailers in the region
- Work with other business units to identify internal needs in order to propose digital solutions to improve day to day operations. Implementing 3+ digital tools.
- Development and deployment of iPad based CRM and Retail tool in over 60 points of sales (Mexico, Argentina and Brazil). Identifying business opportunities to improve the tool.
- Manage LATAM multi-channel CRM strategy in over 9 countries: Analyze customer segmentation for a 40k client database, build strategy to gain customer loyalty and attract new customers via on and offline campaigns.
- Manage and plan the LATAM newsletter calendar according to new product launches and product strategy.
Develop a regional CRM & Digital Marketing strategy. The global strategy is being developed at the Paris-based headquarters and the role of the Miami office is to ensure all activity is in line with these guidelines, while it is also expected that we adapt them to our region's needs.
Ensure the continuity in the roll-out of the iPad app and Dior Latina. Follow-up implementation from a technical (ensure performance, manage access to users, report bugs...) and training point of view (train the trainers or final users). Create around the iPad app a CRM culture in partnership with the Sales team; make sure the new CRM responsibilities are taken into account in the Beauty Consultant's missions.
Supervise all CRM & Digital marketing projects with local teams in the region. Make sure to involve local teams in the CRM strategy and support them in the implementation of new tools. Provide them with KPIs and communication material as well Guarantee that all elements are in line with the brand positioning and guidelines developed by the central department in the Paris-based headquarters.
Manage all CRM & Digital marketing projects with vendors and contractors for the development and production of educational event promotional materials, website production, brochures and other collateral. Develop further the two main projects according to business needs Must be able to accurately brief the agency, challenge the technical and creative teams, report bugs and follow-up the implementation of corrective actions.
Manage all e-retail projects in the region. Discuss e-retailers' proposals ensuring all activity is in line with central marketing guidelines. Provide them with all relevant material. Be the link between the e-retailers and the Dior sales teams regarding supply-chain and legal conditions in each country.
Proactively measure performance of all CRM & Digital Marketing projects throughout the region. Analyze data gathered to develop targeted communication strategies and improve ROI. Perform market studies and forecast trends in Latin America to make the appropriate decisions and take innovative measures. The CRM & Digital Marketing project manager is in charge of the CRM & Digital Marketing budget.
- At least 5 years of previous experience in Digital Marketing, CRM, E-Retail
- Previous experience in the Luxury, Beauty, Fashion, Arts or Media industry will be preferred
- Passion for Digital, must be up to date regarding latest media trends and digital tools and technologies
- Sensitivity to Luxury and Cosmetics, rigorous attention to details
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen and drive for results
- Strong project management skills (setting priorities, team coordination...)
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external service providers
- Experience in partnering with agencies (ability to brief accurately, to negotiate prices, to challenge creative and technical teams, report bugs and ensure follow-up)
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Creativity and ability to take initiative and make ideas come to life in the business environment
- MS Office, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Google Analytics
- Deep understanding of technical requirements of CRM & Digital tools and technologies
- Must be completely bilingual Spanish and English. French and Portuguese would be a plus