PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The E-Retail Executive will support the implementation of e-retail strategy for Merchandising, link-cross sell recommendations and assets, working closely with the Head of E business, E-retailers and external agencies.
- Coordinate all merchandising activity across 12 e-retailers to drive sales and maximise opportunities.
- Ensure that e-retail websites are always up to date, with the correct content, creative banners, assets and copy to comply with the Dior brand guidelines.
- Independently responsible for e-retailers to execute their integrated digital strategy across all retailer communication channels and platforms to animate campaigns and product launches relevant to the UK market, working closely with HQ to keep within brand guidelines.
- Liaise with external agencies/suppliers for asset production, validating these and working with e-retailers to implement.
- Monitor visibility on e-retailer platforms, both for Dior and for competitors, reporting back to the business and highlighting key opportunities.
- Track and report on e-retail sales figures.
- Assist with e-retail budgets; raising & approving invoices, processing POs and allocating to cost centres.
What you need to have:
- Experience in working with key online retail partners
- Experience of briefing and working with agencies desirable.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Keen eye for detail
What we need to see in you:
- Inherent interest in luxury industry and beauty is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- Personal affinity and passion for Dior
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines