The e-Retail Graphic Design & Content Manager, reporting to the e-Retail Director Europe, is part of a new eRetail European Business Unit, with ambition to significantly grow brand engagement and sales with e-Retailers.
She/He will graphically adjust digital brand content to meet individual eRetailer specifications, in order to enhance brand visibility and consistency. She/He will also manage eRetail digital content availability across the European markets to ensure sales & marketing teams are aware of what is available, can access it easily and easily distribute it to eRetail clients.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Graphic manipulation of Maison and Market Produced eRetailer digital content to meet the specifications of individual market eRetail clients. A service to the eRetail market teams across Europe on demand
- Multi-language content provision (in conjunction with specification and translations with the market user)
- Development of multi-language eRetail-ready product selling text, building on what Maisons already provide
- Creation of portfolio of digital eRetail content by combining existing assets
- Ensuring content is meeting the regulatory requirements of individual markets e.g. Evin law in France, responsible drinking texts etc.
- Exploitation of synergies by re-using market produced content in other markets
- Management of content availability to ensure in-market eRetail teams have awareness and easy access to content
- Support the markets in solutions to redistribute content to Sales teams and clients.
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- 2 years+ graphic digital content design
- Worked on digital content for physical products in consumer goods or luxury/premium
- Adobe Photoshop (or similar) professionally trained
- Experience of writing consumer facing text e.g. product descriptions
- Proactive as part of a highly engaged entrepreneurial dynamic "Special Forces" team
- Collaborative, works well in a team both virtually and face to face
- A bringer of ideas and solutions
- Good self-organizer & prioritiser
- Fast, efficient & responsive
- Forward thinking as well as delivering in the now
- Creative vision with attention to detail
- Education: educated to equivalent of UK ‘A' Levels plus some form of digital graphic design qualifications.
- Languages: English full fluency + a 2nd language (ideally French or German, Spanish or Italian a plus).