What responsibilities will you have?
The E-Retail Manager brings MH brands to the top in the E-retail channel and ensures commercial performance and state-of the art customer experiences across all customer devices. Leverage potentials for our strong brand portfolio within all sub-channels - from Pure Players, Online Specialists, Online Department Stores and Supermarkets online and drive engagement and conversion. Ensure that MH Netherlands is best in class in online merchandising of branded products as well as in consumer excitement and conversion through digital activation. Monitor impact of site merchandising and activations at customer level with measurable and consistent KPIs for our brands. Help raise the digital mindset and knowledge about the entire value chain of E-Retail within the sales department and towards key interfaces.
- Daily management of E-retail pure players and achieving the volume and value targets.
- Support and advise the Sales teams in negotiations & online activation implementations with their customers.
- Improve and drive online business and omni-channel strategy.
- Development of specific E-Retail channel strategies and customer business plans.
- Plan, develop and implement online activities on E-retailer websites that really engage with online shoppers.
- Co-operate with the Marketing team to share creative development strategies on how to engage best with consumers.
- Liaise and work closely with the MH Europe E-Retail team to further develop E-Retail KPIs.
- Understand the key parameters of website analytics and reporting and being able to optimize the key performance indicators for leveraging brand experience activities, executed based on online market research.
- Be the driving force and knowledge provider of digital change within sales, market/channel development and consumer insight KPIs. Share this knowledge in all teams and with all stakeholders to positively influence the change management process.
- Ensure volume planning and phasing processes are done reflecting logistical needs.
- Implement successful digital assets and tools (e.g. display campaigns, targeting/re-targeting campaigns) and manage assets and digital content for E-Retail customer websites incl. digital libraries.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- 2 - 4 years of experience in an E-retail / E-commerce / Digital (Trade) Marketing role; understanding of e-commerce channels and principles to win (omnichannel, pure players)
- Relevant commercial sales experience (preferably with FMCG background or luxury goods).
- Digital knowledge (social media, digital campaign, e-commerce and conversion campaign).
- Strong analytical skills and strategic insight.
- Cross functional working and be the inspirator for the digitalization of our organisation.
- Soft skills: Drive for results, Customer orientation, Strong communicator, Negotiating skills, Effective team player, Creative and innovative.
- Education: Bachelor or Master's degree
- Languages: Fully fluent Dutch and English