PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Drive the E-Retail and digital strategy and business for Dior Parfums in the UK and Ireland.
Support the growth and acceleration of online sales in the UK market. Responsible for the day-to-day account management of E-Retail accounts, ensuring the timely and on-brand execution of all online programs and product launches. Partner closely with E-Retail counterparts to manage the implementation of the weekly merchandising plan and to optimise the user experience for conversion. Additionally, maintain updated E-Retail calendars, sample inventory allocations and E-Retail sales reports on an on-going basis.
- Deliver exceptional client service to Dior's E-Retail partners, through clear written and verbal communications, driving the E-Retail trade plan to deliver strong sales growth.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the E-Retailers and their digital teams.
- Lead proactive follow-ups from retailer meetings and retailer requests, including the appropriate stakeholders and decision makers in the communications; elevate internally as needed.
- Maintain the updated launch calendar and project manage the timely delivery of all product launches, campaigns, and site merchandising assets to each key account.
- Manage the on-time "go-live" of complete product pages consistent with the Brand's E-Retail Kit.
- Manage the implementation of E-Retail strategy according to plan and recommend on-going optimisations of brand user experience and product merchandising.
- Forecast and track the timely set-up of planned sample & GWP programmes / initiatives, partnering closely with marketing, allocation teams & the relevant commercial manager to ensure allocations are planned, approved, and shipped according to plan each month
- Monitor retailer website for expired visuals and/or missing brand assets
- Daily Site Checks for any bugs, errors, and/or needed optimisations to support sales.
- Routine audits for best in class competitive examples within retailer environment.
- Routine audits and QA for Brand Experience optimisations on desktop, mobile, and mobile app, navigation exposure and brand rooms.
- Liaise with external agencies/suppliers for asset production, validating these and working with e-retailers to implement.
- Prepare Monthly NPD analysis on market trends and brand performance as well as confidently prepare weekly Sales reporting and analysis for each assigned Retail Account & prepare monthly retailer sales recap report as well as detailed MTD & YTD sales & KPIs by category.
What you need to have:
- Previous solid experience in E-Retail and digital
- Advanced negotiation skill
- Previous experience with UK Retailers
- Management Experience
- natural collaborator with a strong analytical mind-set
- Able to work across departments & have a very can-do attitude
- Strong Project Management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Experience in briefing, design & copy writing
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Highly organised team player
- Fluent English (French desirable)
- Beauty experience desirable
- Personal affinity and passion for Dior
What we need to see in you:
- Inherent interest in luxury industry and beauty is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- Customer focused