POSITION: E Retail Trading Assistant
REPORTS TO: Head of Digital & CRM
As the E-retail Trading Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Support with developing the e-retail digital trading plan in line with new product launches & marketing campaigns to ensure a consistent brand journey across our full e-retail estate.
- Trading & overseeing all partner digital websites, including John Lewis, Harrods, Cult Beauty & Spacenk.com plus any potential new partners.
- Ensuring our partners are up to date and launch on time with all new digital assets, product images, copy, full product descriptions, prices, ratings and reviews, ingredients etc.
- Responsible for all e-retail new product setup, pricing, stock, merchandising and catalogue enhancements, site updates, homepages, content to optimise conversion and enhance digital customer experience.
- Monitoring stock levels and sell through on all e retailer sites to ensure products are uploaded and removed in a timely manner to not affect customer experience and optimise sales.
- Ensure appropriate products are online and merchandised in line with brand and customer expectations.
- Work closely with the Sales and Operations team and report weekly on performance and trading of all e-retailer sites. Activations, sales, sell through, stock position, feed into buying, forecast V plan, OOS etc.
- Raise internally any potential trends, competitor activity, and additional opportunities within the e-retailer landscape.
- Experience in working with key online retail partners
- Experience of briefing and working with agencies desirable.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Inherent interest in luxury industry and beauty is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- Personal affinity and passion for Fresh
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Sense of humor and strong work ethic are a must