If you are a LOEWE Fan and you are passionate about Fashion, Art and Account Management this is a great opportunity to join our EMEA Wholesale Team in our Head Quarters in Madrid.
As E-Wholesale Account Executive you will be responsible for selling, managing and developing the day to day relationships with our e-wholesale partners (NAP, Matches, My Theresa, 24 Sèvres, Luisa Via Roma among others) for all categories.
Moreover, you will ensure all activities are brand enhancing and in line with our key merchandising strategy, by building deep and meaningful relationships with our key contacts by leveraging these relationships to deliver operational excellence and best in class customer service to our partners
- Work with the Wholesale & Franchise Manager Europe implementing the e-wholesale strategy and developing a trading calendar for the year to ensure sell thru and sales opportunities with each partner.
- Work with buyers to review in season sale's goals and consider actions to improve/drive performance.
- Manage market calendar, input appointments showroom organization.
- Work with the accounts during market appointments following the merchandising strategy and taking into account pre-market analyses helping and building assortments that best represent the brand and e-wholesale partner
- Purchase order management in order to ensure maximum shipping.
- Monitor, track and analyze account selling. Build reports on a weekly basis including selling, door selling, seasonal turnover to identify opportunities such as reorders, products hits and misses.
- Be LOEWE's brand ambassador and organize fashion clinics to train seasonally the different e-wholesale partners on our products and Brand.
- Fluent English is mandatory; another language would be a plus.
- Proven track record of at least 3 years' experience in e-wholesale and showroom. Understanding of the e-wholesale market and challenges faced.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly in Microsoft Excel.