> Drive Guerlain E-commerce business with strong strategic thinking, solid operation, effective communication both internal & external.
> Triple Guerlain EC business in two years.
> Explore new opportunities for Guerlain business in China.
> To ensure smooth operation of all E-commerce channels..
> Close campaign Tracking and report for quick adjustment actions.
> Manage agency, coordinate with internal teams to achieve sales target.
> To develop the strategic E-commence plans necessary to achieve the company's goals and objectives. To oversee the areas of planning, process management, needs assessment, execution oversight and budget management as it relates to all E-commence activities.
> Define and deliver Guerlain E-commerce multi-platform strategy
- Translate brand DNA & strategy into E-commerce business strategy
- Mastering Tmall business with learning agility
- Profound working knowledge on Vip.com, Red, JD.com and other key E-tailers
- Be a pioneer in new platforms with strong commercial sense
> Lead E-commerce business planning & execution to achieve business targets
- Develop annual EC animation calendar leveraging new product launch calendar
- Develop content & expertise to achieve a best-in-class shopping experience dialing up uniqueness of each platform
> EC Operation
- E-commerce sales forecast, sales order, stock management, accounting and payment.
- Responsible for website merchandising, campaign/offer updates.
- Everyday tracking of campaign response and quick adjustment in offer readiness, communication.
- Manage relative agency to ensure the delivery of quality work. To check and balance campaign schedule and offer between different Ecommerce channels.
- Collect Competitor report
- Solid E-commence understanding and analytical skills:
- competitive analysis on competitors' launches, activities, offerings (claims, performance, etc) & media
> Online consumer understanding of:
- Customers profile and their purchase behavior,
- Potential consumers and their needs,
- To understand E-commence trend. Capable of reading and understanding research reports
> E-commence product management
- Manage EC marketing calendar
- Work closely with marketing team to secure OCD.
- Propose and execute launch plans with sufficient lead time and good team work with all related departments.
- Maximize the impact of star product launches through all related dimensions of communication. Well lead whole team to make a successful launch.
> E-channel marketing communication
- Work with media/digital team to define monthly media plan, developing lay-out and artwork with agency and respect deadlines.
- Prepare and supervise all e-channel communication materials.
- Work with TP and response for all Tmall site communication with targeted budget
> E-channel sales forecast and inventory control
- Manage product list and catalog
- Work on sell out rolling forecast by SKU and review with forecasting team on monthly basis.
> Define & develop a winning eCRM model for e-channel. Provide excellent CRM programs/executions to achieve set eCRM KPIs.
- Define & develop a winning eCRM model/strategy by understanding e-channel's business and our online consumers.
- Monitor competitor's eCRM trends closely and adjust our strategy if any.
- Based on data segmentation result to design eCRM plan/mechanisms and evaluate results.
- Monitor set KPI on monthly basis and provides action plans accordingly.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
> Strategy thinking
> Solid EC platform knowledge
> Strong leadership and communication
> Good sense of the figure and well knowledge in internet, mobile, SNS or wireless activities. E-commence operation and communication experience is a must.
> Good command of English in speaking and writing.
> 10 years working experience in EC
KEY COMPETENCIES (CAREER ARCHITECT)
> Strong influence capability
> Creative & stay updated to the trend
> Data mining & insight generating
> Good sense of beauty industry
> Attitude of "can do"/"make it happen"