The E-commerce and Omnichannel Manager will lead Loro Piana Japan eCommerce (incl. social commerce) business strategy, growth and implementation in line with HQ strategies and plans. He/She will work closely with Japan Marketing Director and other key functions, liaise with HQ and manage agency. More specifically he/she will:
- Provide insights and business strategy, manage Loro Piana Japan eCommerce P&L, and provide clear understanding of key performance indicators ensuring that the business meets revenue, protects brand and satisfy customers.
- Manage digital agencies, ensure SEM and SEO implementation well support eCommerce business and brand image.
- Lead all eCommerce reporting incl. customer behavior and purchase data analysis.
- Actively cooperate cross-functions to propose omnichannel and CRM actions when needed, helping eventually the deployment of resources and focus in order to grant the growth of online business and to support total business.
- Partner with Retail and Merchandising teams to ensure cross channel alignment on business results, product and customer digital marketing initiatives.
- Drive the evolution of digital marketing from paid media to content creation and to digital assets, operations and multi-channels.
- Manage customer service day-to-day with a customer-centric mind-set.
- Constantly search and evaluate new tools and innovative solutions that optimize the business in a long run.
- Monitor the market trends and to build up a mechanism to stay abreast of emerging technologies, trends and competitors activities.
The E-commerce and Omnichannel Manager is:
- Able to balance a clear strategic vision with a flexible and adaptive problem-solving attitude. He/She has a strong analytical skills to lead strategy development and day-by-day decision making.
- With the passion of behaving as an internal advocate, acting as a key contributor in the definition and the acceleration of Loro Piana digital journey and future growth. He/She establishes internally a strong digital culture and operate eCommerce from omnichannel perspective through cross-function cooperation.
- Having a clear understanding and sensitivity on profiling and customer management that will lead to proposing specific digital marketing actions to CRM and Marketing teams with the objective of engaging and retaining eCommerce customers and digital prospects.
- Able to merge a strong result-driven attitude with a clear understanding of brand building dynamics in the B2C retail luxury segment.
- Demonstrated success in running B2C online business (incl. social commerce) and operating omnichannel focused on brand building and success.
- Strong understanding of retail, luxury is a plus.
- Solid SEO/SEM and performance marketing experience.
- Understanding of web design and web analytics software.
- Experience in digital marketing required.
- Has a hands on approach, an ability to influence and inspire others, proper cultural sensitivity.
- Master's degree and fluency in both written & spoken English & Japanese.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient knowledge of computer packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.