Under the supervision of the Ecommerce Operations Manager, the employee's responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
Client Service assistance:
- Answering customers calls and emails
- Handle orders problems (address, stock...), reimbursements, products (size, material, availability) and find adequate solutions quickly
- Modify or cancel e-shop orders
- Manage delivery problems
- Proceed to refunds for the on-line purchases
- Treat the orders with fraudulent payments
- Manage orders in direct relation with the warehouse
- Manage customers' complaints
- Answer expectations on the product availability (stock)
- Manage the repair process of the faulty products
- Publish products when assets and stocks are available
- Perform daily updates, including product positioning, product copy, and any other customer facing adjustments.
- Highlight products: creation and optimization of the product information sheets (pictures, description, cross selling, visual merchandising)
- Contribute to the weekly performance analysis by pulling sales data from the systems and calculating KPIs
Assistance to other members of the team / other teams to achieve subsidiary level objectives, in particular in regards to Retail and Wholesale.
- You have a strong sense of customer service. You are recognized for your responsiveness, your enthusiasm and your patience. You have a deep passion for product, market research, and customer insights.
- You are rigorous, dynamic and passionate about all things digital.
- Recognized for your team spirit, you are able to confidently build relationships and work across teams in US and FR.
- You have strong communication and organizational skills.