Moet Hennessy UK Ltd is looking for a new E-commerce intern to work with the UK Ecommerce team across sales, marketing, operations and supply chain.
You will be working very closely with other functions within the business. These include but are not limited to; Marketing, Finance, Operations/Supply Chain, Customer Experience and the Global Ecommerce Team.
This is a 12 months internship based in London.
Support the members of the team in delivering the sales targets and business objectives:
- Managing the product launch lifecycle
- Understanding key priorities based on brand and product sales evolution
- Manage the accessories category business
- Marketing / Merchandising / Customer experience
- Support members of the team in the execution of local experiences
- Content creation: assist in gathering content needed to create experiences pages or landing pages on the Clos19 website
- Merchandise website to improve product visibility and profitability
- Generate weekly reports highlighting recommendations for sales growth
- Propose site enhancements including web functionalities, services, new offerings
- Assist in managing stock levels and perform weekly orders
- Liaise with customer service to assist in solving order fulfillment issues
- Long Term Projects
- 2 long term projects that involve managing a part of the business as its own P&L, strategy and business within the business
Raise the profile of the e-commerce team throughout the wider business
Evangelize Moet Hennessy's philosophy and transmit enthusiasm, confidence and credibility to your team and industry partners.
- Personable and competent, with an informed view on wider industry trends
- Ability to engender confidence and demonstrate the ability to solve problems proactively
- Delivering projects to communicated deadlines
- A competent understanding and usage of Microsoft office
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Marketing or related fields
- Previous internship experience in a startup / E-commerce environment
- A clear understanding of Business to Customer relationships and Customer Service.
- Strong interest in Digital and E-commerce
- Excellent communication, leadership, team building, and people management skills
- A sociable and easy-going nature
- A positive can-do attitude, with the ability to be flexible, prioritize, plan and organize one's work
- Navigate and work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders