Implementation of an effective strategy for the development and management of FENDI omnichannel commerce channels, in order to maximize sales targets and provide the best experience to customers, in compliance with brand standards, company policies and local laws.
In constant coordination with Regional teams and with WW Digital & Ecommerce & Omnichannel team on:
- Omnichannel Commerce Growth & Merchandising Strategy : understand the Chinese omnichannel commerce landscape (DTC/3rd party and remote sales) and Fashion trends to define FENDI EC strategy to achieve commercial targets;
- Omnichannel Commerce Growth & Merchandising optimization : build Luxury Fashion consumer insights, competitor performance highlights and omnichannel commerce performance digest, and integrate with omnichannel commerce growth and merchandising strategy to define optimization plan.
- Omnichannel Commerce Merchandising & Assortment management: Planning, Implementation and Optimization;
- Omnichannel Commerce P&L (budget / forecast) management : Planning, Monitoring and Optimization;
- Omnichannel commerce channels management and daily operation (brand site, mini program, and 3rd party) ;
- Data analysis: retail and digital analytics KPIs including Google Analytics;
- Performance monitoring to create a shared action plan to achieve targets;
- Commercial plan and review (update and alignment with corporate strategy);
- Omnichannel Commerce management : oversee the Omnichannel operations;
- merchandising, pricing, stock, order, accounting and fulfillment
management and customer services (including coordination with functional support teams).
- DTC Platforms Project Management : being local project leader to define roadmap and manage the delivery;
- Lead the Omnichannel & Digital Retail Project.
Synergic Collaboration with trans-functional teams
- Support Buying to Merchandising team;
- Support campaign to Digital team : implement and optimize marketing campaigns for EC channels.
1. Experience :
- At least 5 years of related working experience in Luxury and Fashion industry;
- Commercial and retail driven mindset.
2. Education :
Degree holder in marketing or related disciplines.
3. Skills :
- Analytic and detail oriented, with a flexible mind-set;
- Strong communication and teamwork;
- Proactivity and goal orientation;
- Project management and Reporting tools' knowledge;
- Creativity and passion;
- Proficient in Microsoft office Excel, PowerPoint and E-Commerce IT tools;
- Excellent command in written and spoken English.