- To achieve the agreed monthly, quarterly and annual sales target.
- To work closely with E-Commerce Director on directions to develop the business.
- To deliver quality services to the customers assigned.
- To ensure maximum brand visibility and consumer awareness.
- To ensure realistic stock level of the Company's core brands kept by customers.
- To keep updated records of the Company's product listings.
- To monitor the retail pricing in each customer.
- To monitor competitors' activities including pricing, promotion and updating with monthly and/or timely reports.
- To monitor and report on any new activities undertaken by customers or competitors.
- To keep proper records of all financial transactions including claims for rebates for the assigned customers.
- To evaluate financial status of each customer.
- To ensure collections within due date.
- Using company system to accurately track sales depletion performance for accounts.
Professional diploma/degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent.
Good Chinese & English communication skills.
Professional experience & know how:
- Minimum 6 years working experience in sales environment of FMCG company.
- Knowledge in spirits market, brand specifications, competitor products and pricing.
- Knowledge in E-Commerce channels operation.
Technical & management skills:
- Good PC skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Strong passion for and knowledge of digital communications and EC
- Good data analysis and project management skills
Good skills in structured selling, presentation, communication, negotiation, planning, administration and time management.
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- A high degree of personal presence with good networking, influencing and communication skills.
- Good negotiation and strong social skills
- Highly motivated individual, energetic, enthusiastic and team orientated
- Strong adaptability for growth and changes