MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Visit and support a defined number of Sephora and Shoppers accounts to exceed retail target, gain market share, and evolve Givenchy into a top 20 makeup house and a top 5 fragrance house, and Kenzo into a top 20 fragrance house.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Visit Sephora accounts to provide "best in class" education and brand retail support for makeup and fragrance categories (Givenchy and Kenzo) and achieve retail targets given.
- Engage and build strong relationships with all Sephora cast members and store management and achieve 100% Love Score.
- Organize and implement makeup events in Sephora stores.
- Develop makeup mastery skills to enable education and inspiration on Givenchy makeup products to Senior Artists in store.
- Review make up gondola updates and ensure that they meet company standards.
- Visit a defined number of Shoppers Drug Mart accounts and achieve retail growth and target set.
- Train, motivate, and inspire in-store Shoppers teams to recommend Givenchy fragrances and exceed sales targets.
- Achieve additional space and standout for LVMH Fragrance Brands. Check planograms, stock levels, and take orders where necessary.
- Telesales outlying Shoppers accounts to provide information and support to achieve target.
- Organize and run events in Shoppers, and Hudson's Bay as well as Sephora and become an "event expert" on area.
- Assist AE in managing key Hudson's Bay accounts, filling in as a selling specialist if necessary.
- Help recruit top quality selling specialists/makeup artists on area for Account Executive.
- Provide feedback on competitive brands.
- Help in administrative duties of the AE's role.
- Assist in running of AE's area and provide cover for holidays where appropriate.
- Take on additional projects as defined by AE and head office management.
- Be regarded as one of the leading brand ambassadors in area and ensure that all brand codes are implemented and upheld.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- College degree required
- 2+ years with a strong record of success in retail selling, preferably in prestige cosmetics
- Skills - Strong record of success in retail. Sales experience, makeup trained and record of running make up events (calling on stores) and telesales experience useful, medium office suite skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge - knowledge of Make-up and Perfume industry essential. Knowledge of Sephora and Shoppers very helpful
- Personal Attributes - Achiever, excellent communicator, good telephone manner, high work rate and productive, self-starter, self-driven, able to work on own initiative.
- Have car that can be used in role and a clean driver's license.
- Role is Part Time (24 hours/week) with possibility of increased hours at peak times.
- Regular weekend work and shift work when selling in stores.
- Abide by stores rules and regulations.
- Working from home covering given area. Able to stay away and attend head company meetings and events around Canada if necessary.