MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Responsible for executing the business strategies in-store as developed by the Account Executive. The Part Time Education and Sales Development Associate will oversee the development of LVMH Fragrance Brands at the retail sales and education level within the Quebec territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Visit Sephora accounts to provide education and training support on a monthly basis in a manner that inspires store management and cast members to exceed the account goal.
- Work as a Givenchy brand support and brand ambassador and achieve goals set in Sephora accounts.
- Introduce and apply Givenchy makeup to cast members and customers and be able to demonstrate "makeup mastery" skills.
- Build strong relationships with cast members and management, build brand awareness, and inspire cast members to recommend and sell Givenchy.
- Run events in key stores and be the best "event expert" in Sephora and get buy-in from store management and cast members to exceed goals set.
- Assist Account Executive proactively to find and recruit "star makeup artists" (demonstrators).
RELEVANT SCOPE MEASURES
- Some evening and weekend work required.
- Use of own car is necessary and a clean driving license.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years with a strong record of success in retail selling, preferably in prestige cosmetics
- Makeup artistry training and successful record of running makeup events
- Experience in visiting stores, Sephora experience preferred
- Knowledge of fragrance and makeup industries
- Training experience
- Outstanding communication and team-building skills